After two years of inflated prices, NAND flash memory prices are expected to dip down to a key $1 per gigabyte level, according to a new report by research firm iSuppli.
After trying to push its way into the increasingly lucrative consumer electronics market for the last few years, Intel hopes that adding a security offering will be just what the market needs.
Most IT professionals share one thing with the Apple manager accused of accepting millions in bribes and kickbacks, a firm that develops secure file transfer software said today.
With the acquisition of 3Par, Dell is positioning itself against top data center storage providers, including IBM, Hewlett-Packard, Hitachi and even Dell-partner EMC.
Analysts are developing a short list of possible candidates to replace former Hewlett-Packard Co. CEO Mark Hurd, who resigned Friday. But it's worth noting that Hurd's name didn't come up often, if at all, as a contender in 2005, when he was tapped f...
With Mark Hurd's sudden resignation, Hewlett-Packard Co. has a golden opportunity to hire a CEO with business savvy in mobile, wireless and smartphone areas, helping give the mature technology behemoth a needed and vital strategic direction.
SAP AG's admission of some liability in a lawsuit brought against it by Oracle Corp. over third-party support services will likely speed resolution of the dispute between the two companies.
Google today denied reports that it is in talks with Verizon for a deal that could undermine net neutrality.
If you can't beat them, buy them. At least that's what executives at Intel Corp. seem to be thinking.
When Intel Corp. posted its best quarter ever this past week, industry watchers noted that the good news extends beyond the chip maker and touches on the high-tech industry and possibly the U.S. economy.
The IT industry has been left with an uncertain future after the General Election resulted in Britain's first hung parliament in decades.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW