BlackBerry said it will continue to take steps to optimise its business, following a report that up to 40 per cent of its 12,700 employees will lose their jobs by year's end.
Linux developers were once just that, developers. But their role is changing says the Linux Foundation, which is expanding its training options to help them.
While Windows 8 is getting blamed for dismal PC sales, upgrading laptops and desktop systems isn't a priority for business users, according to new research.
Pent-up demand for new projects. Veteran employees leaving the company. Who could complain about such pressures in the waning months of 2009, when the year was spent under a cloud of economic misery?
The author of "Land the Tech Job You Love" thinks the way most of us look for a job is ineffective.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Identity ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCOrganisational Change AnalystQLD
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- FTDatabase AdministratorVIC
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW