Emergency response and maintenance teams on London Underground have been equipped with Windows 8 tablets to help them complete their work.
Outsourcer Accenture has reported an increase in global sales and operating profits for the third quarter, but sales in the EMEA region were slightly down.
Security enhancements outweigh potential risks around storing data in US servers as the Houses of Parliament implements its public cloud strategy.
Carlsberg, one of the world's leading brewery groups, has selected Accenture to consolidate its SAP systems across its European operations into one single platform.
Airbus has partnered with Dell to provide electronic flight bag (EFB) systems for A320 airliner operators worldwide.
As the mobile industry prepares to show off lots of new shiny gadgets at this month's Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, a mergers and acquisitions specialist says the industry should forget about hyping them up and prepare for the dominance of soft...
JP Morgan is now able to run risk analysis and price its global credit portfolio in near real-time after implementing application-led, High Performance Computing (HPC) capabilities developed by Maxeler Technologies.
Half of the world's top airlines are spending more this year on IT and telecoms, according to the annual SITA/Airline Business Airline IT Trends Survey.
Widespread adoption of cloud computing could be threatened because IT departments do not have the time to get it off the ground, according to a report.
The consumerisation of technology in the workplace, whereby users bring in their own devices and even sign up to their own choice of cloud systems, is drastically changing the role of the IT department.
The legal framework in which businesses operate their IT and data security is "totally outdated" and dates "from the 20th Century, while attempting to tackle problems in the 21st", according to a panel of experts.
Accenture is taking on 3,000 <a href="http://www.computerworlduk.com/topics/nokia/">Nokia</a> staff who support and develop the Symbian operating system and support services.
Lawyers for the defence of Raj Rajaratnam, who is accused of inside trading on stocks including AMD, Intel and IBM, have rested their case in New York.
One of the world's "leading experts" in the use of high-performance computing (HPC) for modelling natural disasters such as earthquakes and tsunamis, will be speaking about his latest research at an international event in Bristol.
Seventy one percent of businesses are concerned about managing cloud computing, according to a survey.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Camels, sleds and trikes: Seven odd Street View vehicles
- Microsoft sued as lawsuits over employee no-poach deal mount
- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
- Apple's iPad Air 2 goes on sale in Australia
- Changes coming to Aldi Mobile plans and network
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW