Internet service provider (ISP), TPG Telecom, has launched a set of six new NBN plans.
iiNet’s content delivery network (CDN) distributed 1.2 petabytes (PB) or 1228.8 terabytes (TB) of video and music data in December 2013 alone.
Internode will help to transform brain signals into music with a BrainWave helmet and its accompanying software at Adelaide’s Fringe Festival.
Victoria-based ISP, Connexus, has introduced a hybrid broadband product allowing users to customise router configurations and at both ends – their core network and the customer premises.
Internode boss Simon Hackett has delivered a heavy critique of the costing model proposed for the National Broadband Network (NBN), stating that small ISPs will be all but wiped out under the current NBN arrangements.
Will you ever realistically need unlimited data on your broadband plan each month? Australian ISPs AAPT, TPG and Dodo seem to think so, as they all offer unlimited broadband plans. A number of smaller ISPs also offer unlimited broadband deals.
Will you ever realistically need a terabyte of data on your broadband plan each month? Australian ISPs iiNet, TPG and Primus seem to think so, as they all launched broadband plans last week that feature a terabyte of monthly data.
We've scoured the details of broadband plans offered by Australia's most popular ISPs to see what $50 can get you if you're after a basic, unbundled ADSL2+ plan. While you can receive better data allowances and lower overall monthly charges if you bu...
While the communications networks that aid groups set up quickly following the earthquake in Haiti were surely critical to rescue efforts, the new networks have had some negative effects on the local ISP community.
Australian ISP iiNet and millions of Australian Internet users will be holding their breath tomorrow as the Federal Court delivers a verdict on the iiNet vs Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT) copyright case.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boat rental with GetMyBoat – the AirBnB of boating
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW