It can't cook or clean or do laundry, but SoftBank's Pepper could become the first breakout humanoid consumer robot and the vanguard of an era of mechanized, cloud-connected assistants.
Dyson has announced a robot vacuum cleaner it says can out-suck any other.
A health care robot developed by iRobot and InTouch Health allows doctors who may be thousands of miles away to interact with patients at their bedsides.
The cyborg plant is not a new concept. The robot plant replacement is even less new: You can buy one for a price of $4.19 from ThinkGeek, after all. But a team at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich isn't interested in solar-powered p...
A stepladder bent and broken against a rack of electrical equipment, debris covering the ground, on-screen radiation readings in the red zone. These are the first images provided by robots from inside the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant after t...
A pair of remote controlled robots entered a reactor building at the stricken Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant on Sunday morning for the first time.
Meet the next generation of robots that shape-shift, are squish-able, and can troll the world's oceans for months on a single battery charge. iRobot, best known for its Roomba disc-shaped robotic floor sweeper, is going way beyond scooping potato chi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT