Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps hacked into 29 Web sites affiliated with U.S. espionage networks, Iran's semi-official Fars News Agency reported on Sunday.
Iran's government, looking to quell opposition, is shutting down Google's Gmail e-mail service within the country, reports said today.
An inspection of the proxy servers offered up online over the past few days as a way to help Iranians maintain access to unfiltered Web content, shows that the servers are being hosted in as many as 87 countries.
An analysis of the network traffic in and out of Iran over the last few days during the turmoil surrounding the election is offering a clearer picture of how the manipulation of Internet traffic within the country is affecting access to certain kinds...
The unrest in Iran is serving as a warning on how easy it is for individuals and groups to use a social networking tool like Twitter to mobilize a cyber-army against a political or commercial target anywhere in the world.
One month after a disputed presidential election sparked widespread unrest in Iran, the country's government has initiated a cyber-crackdown that is challenging hackers across the globe to find new ways to help keep Iranian dissidents connected to th...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - VMwareNSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HRIS ProjectQLD
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCSAP Test ManagerSA