Employees of the online file storage service Megaupload discussed widespread copyright infringement on the site in internal communications released Friday by the U.S. Department of Justice.
The U.S. Department of Justice's copyright infringement case against file storage service Megaupload is "prosecutorial overreach" based on a misreading of U.S. law, the site's lawyers argue in a white paper released Tuesday.
The U.S. Department of Justice did not mislead a court and attempt to entrap file storage site Megaupload on copyright infringement charges, the agency said in a new filing in the case.
Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom could violate the terms of his bail, or face new criminal charges, if he launches a new file-sharing and storage service as planned, the U.S. Department of Justice said in a court filing this week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW