Employees of the online file storage service Megaupload discussed widespread copyright infringement on the site in internal communications released Friday by the U.S. Department of Justice.
The U.S. Department of Justice's copyright infringement case against file storage service Megaupload is "prosecutorial overreach" based on a misreading of U.S. law, the site's lawyers argue in a white paper released Tuesday.
The U.S. Department of Justice did not mislead a court and attempt to entrap file storage site Megaupload on copyright infringement charges, the agency said in a new filing in the case.
Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom could violate the terms of his bail, or face new criminal charges, if he launches a new file-sharing and storage service as planned, the U.S. Department of Justice said in a court filing this week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 16 TV buying tips that salespeople won’t tell you about
- Corded headphones can now be wireless with Griffin's iTrip Clip Bluetooth adapter
- The Warlock of Firetop Mountain review: Another 1980s sword-and-board adapted for the modern era
- Google's new Crowdsource app wants human help for better translations and Maps info
- Google quietly discontinues the Chromebook Pixel 2
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCAutomation Test Engineer with Baseline clearance (or higher)VIC
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCInfra & Application Specialist/ Devops SpecialistNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer - Linux with NV1 clearanceVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCCompliance Officer - ProcurementVIC
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- FTIT ManagerAsia