Employees of the online file storage service Megaupload discussed widespread copyright infringement on the site in internal communications released Friday by the U.S. Department of Justice.
The U.S. Department of Justice's copyright infringement case against file storage service Megaupload is "prosecutorial overreach" based on a misreading of U.S. law, the site's lawyers argue in a white paper released Tuesday.
The U.S. Department of Justice did not mislead a court and attempt to entrap file storage site Megaupload on copyright infringement charges, the agency said in a new filing in the case.
Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom could violate the terms of his bail, or face new criminal charges, if he launches a new file-sharing and storage service as planned, the U.S. Department of Justice said in a court filing this week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, AdviceNSW
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT