Samsung's 2010 range of LED, LCD and plasma televisions will feature integrated Skype, YouTube and Twitter access, and offer DLNA media streaming from a PC, mobile phone or supported digital camera. Samsung also revealed that its televisions should s...
Sony has announced it will launch its Internet protocol TV (IPTV) platform, BRAVIA Internet Video, in March with the release of its 2010 LCD television range. The company also announced its first 3D-capable televisions, which will be available in Aus...
Ericsson is showing off a prototype of its Android-based IPTV Remote, which allows users to control TVs throughout their homes, as well as heating systems. The prototype has a 10-inch touchscreen, a forward-facing camera and speakers and could also b...
Ericsson Australia has established a regional TV centre in Melbourne to advance the development and adoption of next-generation TV in the emerging era of high-speed broadband communications.
Sony Australia has outlined its predictions for the future of digital television in Australia, projecting increased household penetration of large Full HD televisions, Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) and environmentally friendly TVs.
Australian Internet Service Providers should embrace Internet Protocol Television and collaborate with each other to offer IPTV as it will become a killer application in the new National Broadband Network (NBN) environment, according to research comp...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Hacker steals Bitdefender customer log-in credentials, attempts blackmail
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, July 31
- Endoscope surgery robot uses air power for a steady touch
- Windows 10 installed on 14 million devices since launch
- Uber investing $1 billion in India, targets 1 million daily rides
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW