Scott Luminor review: The Scott Luminor is a great idea, but sound quality isn't spectacular
Apple's fourth-generation iPod Shuffle sees the return of physical playback controls
Apple's new iPod Nano has undergone a complete overhaul
Apple's fourth-generation iPod Touch sets the benchmark for portable media players
A TDK iPod dock and 2.1-speaker system
The TDK iClassic iPod dock is light on features but it is not bad value
The Altec Lansing InMotion Compact offers a clear sharp sound and volume levels that could comfortably be used outside, perhaps at a barbeque or party
This Altec Lansing iPod speaker system has old-school looks and seriously impressive power
A high-end iPod dock with a price to match.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCSharepoint Analyst DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia