Apple is both a creator of and a beacon for the technology future we now live in
"My time has passed. Ain't nothin' for it."
Apple has slashed the prices of its premium iPod Touch by up to 25 per cent and updated the feature set of its introductory 16GB model.
Apple has launched its free iTunes Radio service in Australia as it hopes to prevent customers from migrating to rival music streaming services.
Rumors have ramped up this week that Apple is developing an "iWatch." The success of wearable technology like the Nike Fuelband, and demand for the Pebble, the Kickstarter-backed smart watch, have fueled the speculation.
At long last, third-party Lightning-connector accessories, for the latest generations of iPhone, iPad, and iPod, are starting to hit the market, and those add-ons form the bulk of this week's accessory roundup.
Ten years ago in October, Apple announced a game-changing device: the $500 5GB iPod Classic. This Tuesday the iPod Classic (now $299 with 160GB storage), with its signature click wheel design and massive storage capacity, is rumored to play its last ...
Samsung has offered to disable some of its Galaxy Tab 10.1 features in order to overturn a ban on sales of the device in <a href="http://www.macworld.co.uk/business/news/index.cfm?newsid=3305923">Australia</a>.
We're pretty sure that we know when the iPhone 5 will be announced - Tuesday 4 October - and one man is already gearing himself up to get in the queue.
Has former vice-president Al Gore unwittingly revealed Apple's plans to launch more than one new iPhone in October?
Analyst Brian Blair of Wedge Partners has said that Apple will only launch one new iPhone this year, not two models as others have claimed.
An image provided by an iPhone case supplier suggests that the next-generation iPhone will have a wider Home button, larger screen and a newly-positioned flash for the camera.
Doubt has been cast on the possibility of Apple launching an iPhone 5 in 2011 after a Chinese supplier claimed there was going to be "no iPhone 5 this year".
Apple will post two bumper quarters for iPhone production in the second half of 2011, according to FBR Capital Markets analyst Craig Berger.
The days of the iPhone 3GS look to be numbered with reports suggesting that supplies of the device are running low ahead of a planned discontinuation of the product in the autumn.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus offers unlimited data for new home broadband bundles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT