Apple is both a creator of and a beacon for the technology future we now live in
"My time has passed. Ain't nothin' for it."
Apple has slashed the prices of its premium iPod Touch by up to 25 per cent and updated the feature set of its introductory 16GB model.
Apple has launched its free iTunes Radio service in Australia as it hopes to prevent customers from migrating to rival music streaming services.
Rumors have ramped up this week that Apple is developing an "iWatch." The success of wearable technology like the Nike Fuelband, and demand for the Pebble, the Kickstarter-backed smart watch, have fueled the speculation.
At long last, third-party Lightning-connector accessories, for the latest generations of iPhone, iPad, and iPod, are starting to hit the market, and those add-ons form the bulk of this week's accessory roundup.
Ten years ago in October, Apple announced a game-changing device: the $500 5GB iPod Classic. This Tuesday the iPod Classic (now $299 with 160GB storage), with its signature click wheel design and massive storage capacity, is rumored to play its last ...
Samsung has offered to disable some of its Galaxy Tab 10.1 features in order to overturn a ban on sales of the device in <a href="http://www.macworld.co.uk/business/news/index.cfm?newsid=3305923">Australia</a>.
We're pretty sure that we know when the iPhone 5 will be announced - Tuesday 4 October - and one man is already gearing himself up to get in the queue.
Has former vice-president Al Gore unwittingly revealed Apple's plans to launch more than one new iPhone in October?
Analyst Brian Blair of Wedge Partners has said that Apple will only launch one new iPhone this year, not two models as others have claimed.
An image provided by an iPhone case supplier suggests that the next-generation iPhone will have a wider Home button, larger screen and a newly-positioned flash for the camera.
Doubt has been cast on the possibility of Apple launching an iPhone 5 in 2011 after a Chinese supplier claimed there was going to be "no iPhone 5 this year".
Apple will post two bumper quarters for iPhone production in the second half of 2011, according to FBR Capital Markets analyst Craig Berger.
The days of the iPhone 3GS look to be numbered with reports suggesting that supplies of the device are running low ahead of a planned discontinuation of the product in the autumn.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCQA Test Lead- Digital, Mobile, UX, AGILE, CloudNSW
- CCTest Lead with HP ALMACT
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- FTKronos AdministratorNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO Program CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161017/ITA/742Asia
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia