Apple is expected to launch the next iPhone on September 10. So mark your calendar, get excited, and start coming to grips with the fact that your current iPhone is about to look seriously outdated.
Should you get an iPad? If so, which model? And after you decide on a model, which size? And should you buy one with cellular connectivity?
Though some of us didn’t believe it would happen, all signs point to Apple unveiling a smaller iPad (among other things) at its October 23 event.
Apple's get-'em-while-they're-young strategy appears to be paying off. The iPod touch, which some tech analysts are calling an iPhone on training wheels, has proven wildly popular with gift-givers this holiday season.
We are just over a month away from the launch of Microsoft's contender to the iPod Touch, the Zune HD. Microsoft has put all its creative forces behind the upcoming Zune HD portable media player, and by the looks of it, the iPod Touch is up for some ...
Apple's popular App Store for the iPhone and iPod Touch is turning 1!
It would not be the end of a slow news week without more rumors concerning an Apple product with a large touchscreen. Some call it a netbook, others say a so-called "mediapad" is probably on the way, and now comes word of a "tablet" Mac, rumored to b...
How does a mobile/handheld game play on the morning commute? Let's find out.
Apple's iPod has been outrageously successful and slyly prolific. In the seven-plus years since Apple introduced the iPod, the company has created 17 versions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCBPM ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW