Apple's fourth-generation iPod Shuffle sees the return of physical playback controls
Apple CEO Steve Jobs took the stage at his company's iPod event today, the first time he has appeared in public since October 2008.
Domino's Pizza lost about US$77,000 in free pizza due to a weak password on an online promotion that wasn't supposed to go live -- a type of security problem that is all too common, according to a presentation slated for the Black Hat USA conference ...
Apple announced its latest iteration of the iPod shuffle last week, with a design that’s even more minimalist than the last version
Apple updated iTunes Wednesday, fixing a pair of security vulnerabilities, adding support for the new line of iPod Shuffles and boosting performance when loading large libraries and browsing the online store.
Apple has launched a new version of the iPod shuffle - its smallest digital audio player.
Apple released a little bit of a firestorm with the announcement of its newest iPod Shuffle.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S: hands-on with Samsung's 2014 flagship tablet
- 2 Fetch TV set-top box
- 3 Dell Inspiron 15 5547 laptop
- 4 Samsung NX30 camera
- 5 ASUS T100 Transformer Book hybrid
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Latest News Articles
- Obama signs cellphone unlocking bill
- Microsoft sues Samsung, says it stopped paying for patents
- Judge approves Apple e-books price-fixing settlement
- HP's SlateBook 14 Android laptop ships, but with a higher price than expected
- Train robots hands-on to dump trash with this new OS
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $11.64 free shipping
- 21% off $549.95
- $6.31 free shipping
- $22.12 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »