New technologies and patents sprouted everywhere this week, causing it seemed a thousand new iPhone 6 rumors to bloom, each more daring, or at least weird, than the one before.
Keep in mind Professor Trelawney's divination class at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft Wizardry, and much of what happened in the iOSphere this week becomes clear.
As a massive blizzard enveloped the North-East US (and delayed this edition of The Rollup), a blizzard of rumours swept the iOSphere about iPhone 6.
The combination of intense cold gripping much of the US and feverish iPhone speculation is creating extreme rumoring conditions, threatening to drive the iOSphere into epistemological collapse.
iOSphere rumors make it Christmas every day: They are the gift that keeps on giving, no matter what time of year.
Latest News Articles
- Low-cost Android tablets to get 4K video with Allwinner 64-bit chip
- UK government adopts ODF for document exchange with citizens and suppliers
- Dutch spy agencies can receive NSA data, court rules
- Oracle ships nearly 60 mobile apps for JD Edwards
- BlackBerry offers BES10 as a hosted service through partners
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »