Microsoft is offering an open source software development kit linking the company's Bing search engine to Apple's iPhone and Mac systems, according to a Bing community blog post on Thursday.
The only thing better than cool iPhone apps? Free iPhone apps. Of course, iTunes' App Store doesn't do a particularly good job highlighting the freebies, particularly those apps that used to cost a few bucks but are now permanently, or temporarily, g...
Apple's iPhone hasn't totally cornered the app obsession market, as Android users also lust for new finds in the Android Market, a survey by advertising platform AdMob found.
Microsoft is targeting the iPhone as another avenue for boosting usage of its Bing search engine.
AT&T and Apple have each responded to the FCC inquiry regarding the rejection of the Google Voice app from Apple's App Store. The problem is that their answers don't seem to be in sync and neither of them really sounds like the truth.
In responses to Federal Communications Commission (FCC) inquiries about Google Voice, Apple Friday denied that it has rejected the application, AT&T said it played no part in Apple's iPhone application review process, and Google asked the agency to r...
RealNetworks wants to put Rhapsody, its music subscription service, on the iPhone. The application has been submitted to Apple and, if approved, will offer users unlimited music streaming over Wi-Fi, 3G and Edge for $US15 per month.
Wikipedia has launched an app for Apple's iPhone that converts the online encyclopedia's articles into a format that's easy to read on the smartphone.
Steve Jobs attempted to strike a deal with Palm to prevent the rival handset maker hiring Apple employees, according to <a href="http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=ahgf6sIeFZ4c">Bloomberg</a>.
Apple is still reviewing the Google Voice iPhone application, and AT&T has not played any role in that review process, the companies told the U.S. Federal Communications Commission on Friday.
Owners of Apple's new iPhone 3GS love the device, but more than half of them hate AT&T, the smartphone's exclusive mobile carrier in the U.S., according to a just-released survey.
Despite a few iPhone lemons in the market, including a couple of iPhones and an iPod Touch that reportedly exploded in Europe, the vast majority of iPhone 3GS owners love their new phones. According to a survey by RBC/IQ ChangeWave, 99 percent of 200...
An official Wikipedia application for the iPhone first saw the light of day today, giving users quick and easy access to oodles of information and hours of directionless fun.
Despite Twitter going into rumour overdrive, Spotify is still waiting to see if an iPhone application submission will make it past the Apple's App Store approval process.
Apple is investigating reports that some of its popular iPhones may have malfunctioned following a query from a European Commission directorate that oversees consumer safety issues.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Cyber criminals hack Netflix: Symantec
- Australian businesses need to accept higher rotation of millennials: Kronos
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant - ApplicationsSA
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC