Hours after Apple answered years of complaints by users and issued a tool to correct a bug in its routing of text messages, a federal judge in California ruled a lawsuit against the company over the issue can go ahead.
Security researchers have discovered a vulnerability in iPhones and iPads that allows attackers to install fake apps that take the place of legitimate ones.
Enterprise smartphone users were almost six times as likely to get an iPhone 6 as the larger Plus model, according to data from enterprise mobility vendor Good Technology.
Apple is at last offering a simple way for former iPhone users to receive text messages sent into limbo by the company's iMessage service.
There's a scary new piece of malware that collects call logs, phone-book contacts and other sensitive information from Apple iPhones and iPads. Should you be worried?
Several major national and international banks are planning to launch their own mobile payments apps next year.
Phones from Xiaomi still haven't arrived in the U.S., but the company's booming sales in China have been enough to make it the third largest smartphone vendor in the world.
The company behind CurrentC, an in-store mobile payment system backed by some of the biggest retailers in the U.S., attempted on Wednesday to play down a growing controversy over whether its backers could accept Apple Pay.
Facing claims that the company lifts too much from Apple, Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi defended its design philosophy and said the whole industry is constantly innovating on the ideas of the competition.
Apple's new contactless payment system on the iPhone 6 saw 1 million activations in its first three days of use, pointing to an initially enthusiastic response from Apple users.
Apple CEO Tim Cook says bringing the recently launched Apple Pay system to China is his top priority for doing business the country.
Days after the launch of Apple Pay, Rite Aid has stopped accepting the payment system at 4,600 stores across the United States.
The launch this week of Apple Pay is giving many people their first taste of NFC payment technology, which allows them to buy things in a store by bringing an iPhone 6 close to a compatible terminal.
Some Bank of America customers have been double-charged for purchases made with Apple Pay, the payment system Apple launched on Monday.
Just after Apple's iCloud service faced a hacking attack from China, Apple CEO Tim Cook met with a Chinese official on Wednesday to discuss protecting users' privacy.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Three privacy tools that block your Internet provider from tracking you
- Dell's wild 8K monitor goes on sale with a just-as-stunning price tag
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ForecastingNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb Data Entry PublisherACT
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- FTSAP Data Migration LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- FTProject Manager (Business Applications)NSW
- CCSAP BPC SME/Consultant - BRISBANE BASEDQLD
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- CCICT ManagerNSW
- CCFull-stack Software EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager- SAP FICO implementationNSW
- CCQuote WriterVIC
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant - ApplicationsSA
- FTNetwork Security AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- TPUnix- Technical Support OfficerVIC
- FTTest ManagerWA
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD