Amazon.com plans to release a new, free Kindle for BlackBerry mobile application in near future, according to the company's Kindle Web page. The online retailer didn't specify when exactly the app will be released, but its Kindle page currently shows...
2009 was a blockbuster year financially for Apple but delivered some blows including a serious health problem for the company's beloved leader, Steve Jobs, attack from clone makers, and trouble with Google. We offer the Top 10 biggest stories for App...
Apple's response to Nokia's claim that the iPhone infringes on technology patents held by Nokia is "two can play that game". Apple has countersued Nokia, claiming that the world's largest mobile handset maker is infringing on as many as 13 patents he...
While the frivolous iPhone apps usually get most of the media attention (yes, there really are over 175 apps that can produce rude bodily noises), there are quite a few apps that can help you do your job as an IT worker. While less notorious, they ar...
Samsung has revealed a bit more about Bada, a new mobile phone platform that's supposed to bring apps to cheaper smartphones.
Apple this week has taken another step toward better communicating with iPhone developers, launching an RSS feed for iPhone app news.
Bogus reviews have landed Chinese iPhone app developer Molinker in deep trouble, resulting in all 1000-plus of its apps being removed and banned from the App Store. This is great news for consumers who are tired of downloading subpar apps based on in...
The ratings scandal that led Apple to purge 1,000 iPhone apps underscores why the App Store user review system needs repair.
Apple's iPhone is slowly but surely winning over some enterprise security skeptics. As a result, it's now showing up alongside, or instead of, Research in Motion BlackBerries and Microsoft Windows Mobile handsets, despite the fact Apple offers none o...
With IDC predicting the iPhone App Store could top 300,000 apps next year, perhaps the race for numbers should end.
AT&T today released an application for Apple's iPhone that lets customers submit complaints about dropped calls, poor coverage and substandard voice quality.
Adobe has announced Photoshop.com Mobile for iPhone and iPod touch is now available from the Apple iTunes App Store worldwide. The application lets users edit and share photos via a simple intuitive interface.
Telstra is finally allowing iPhone owners to use their iPhone as a tethered modem.
Listen up Moms and Dads, the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) is giving away a handy new iPhone tool that'll help you quick-check what's what when it comes to game content. Not that the little black-and-white rectangles voluntarily stamped ...
The App Store's new category, Top Grossing Apps, highlights an iPhone trend: navigation apps bring home the bacon.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- VMware gives enterprises a BYOD boost with three new tools
- Google adds warning to unencrypted emails
- Java-based Trojan was used to attack over 400,000 systems
- HPE servers get new names to help users figure out what they can be used for
- Amazon Web Services goes gunning for gamers with free FPS framework
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW