Apple's patent karma is balancing as one tech company sues to block the iPad and other multi-touch Apple products from the United States.
Yesterday gave way to a Wall Street Journal report that suggests a new Apple iPhone is <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/192827/new_iphone_coming_plus_a_version_for_verizon_report_says.html">coming sometime this summer</a>, and could make its w...
Pranktionary - The Prank Dictionary Are you tired of being the prank-ee instead of the prankster, but you can't conjure up a good prank? Just consult your Pranktionary. The pranks are excellent, and are even categorized by prank location, such as ...
The ball is in Apple's court with the Opera Mini Web browser for the iPhone, which is now pending approval in the iPhone App Store.
A delayed flight didn't stop Vincenzo Iozzo and Ralf Weinmann from scoring a cool US$15,000, a brand-new iPhone and a trip to Las Vegas at the annual Pwn2Own hacking contest in Vancouver on Wednesday.
Opera Software today announced that it had submitted its mobile browser to the iPhone App Store, and the company's co-founder remained confident that Apple would approve the software.
A recently disclosed patent request suggests Apple may be working on a mobile social networking application that would presumably let iPhone users form ad-hoc groups based on their locations.
Steve Ballmer doesn't use one but apparently as many as 10,000 Microsoft employees do. Embarrassingly, the device in question is Apple's iPhone.
China now has the iPhone and more big-name smartphones are due in the country, but few buyers overall are choosing smartphones despite promotion by China's mobile carriers.
Pizza Hut has launched an Apple iPhone app that allows users to order pizzas at a discounted price.
Sales of mobile devices equipped with touch screens are set to boom worldwide, according a report published by research firm Gartner.
We're down to the final weeks before the debut of Apple's famed iPad. Even with the sale date set, though, plenty of pressing questions remain about the highly hyped device.
Cisco Systems will soon release a VPN client for smartphones and PCs aimed at enterprise administrators who want to provide secure access to their networks and ward off malicious software.
Apple filed a patent infringement lawsuit Tuesday against HTC, claiming that the Taiwanese company is infringing 20 Apple patents.
That iPhone you adore may have been built by a child.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fake news fallout: Facebook starts asking users if headlines are accurate
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- Surface Book i7 vs. MacBook Pro: Fight!
- Start hoarding SSDs: Prices are expected to spike as supply gets tight
- Nikola Motor unveils its hydrogen fuel cell 18-wheeler
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTAnalyst Programmer Investment BankingVIC
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- CCJava Developer - Baseline Clearance requiredVIC
- FTQuality and Testing Assurance SpecialistSA
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)NSW
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCSQL Data and Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceVIC
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- FTService Lifecycle Management RepresentativeVIC
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Architect - Immediate Start - Migration Project -Hyper-V & VMWareNSW
- FTSAP BPC Consultant - MelbourneSA
- CCSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneNSW
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkVIC
- FTSecurity/Server EngineerWA
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)NSW
- FTSolution Designer - Investment/Trading PlatformWA
- CCCX Program LeadNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Security LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst/Salesforce Developer APEXNSW