Nokia last week asked a federal court to block Apple from importing virtually any of Apple's current hardware into the U.S., including the iPhone, iPod and Mac lines.
Apple Tuesday said that more than 3 billion apps have been downloaded from its App Store by iPhone and iPod touch users.
Three years after rumors of a Google phone first surfaced, the search giant has taken the wraps off its own branded and designed mobile phone, the Nexus One.
Apple doesn't want you to use them, but the following 21 apps today run only on jailbroken iPhones.
Among the devices supporting mobile digital TV at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas this week will be a small box designed to bring over-the-air broadcasts to iPhones, BlackBerries, laptops and other devices with Wi-Fi.
Mark Rein showed off a playable Unreal Tournament level running on an iPod Touch to the guys at AnandTech last week as an example of Epic Games' commitment to graphical innovation.
Mophie will unveil a credit card reader for the Apple iPhone at CES this week.
The company that owned the trademark "i-phone" in China yielded it to Apple, the Web site of China's trademark office shows, removing what could have become a legal roadblock for the similarly named iPhone there.
Let's give Tapulous props where they're due: US$1 million in monthly sales from the iPhone's App Store is a staggering feat, especially when the marketplace is filled with more than 100,000 other choices. But claims that business is booming and that ...
Beginning his career back in 1982 with the Defender clone Andes Attack, Jeff Minter has long been associated with psychedelic, fast-paced shooters, often starring llamas and other furry ungulates. His contributions to gaming have included Attack of t...
Businesses considering Android as a corporate handset standard should consider the decision carefully, because it may prove hard to justify later on.
Adult Swim Games is slowly porting all of its most popular Flash games to the iPhone. Amateur Surgeon has already proven to be very popular, as has 5 Minutes to Kill (Yourself), and squad-based shooter Meowcenaries. Next up is virtual pet simulator M...
It's a throwback to the old arcade games based on The Simpsons in the 1990s, but it's on a very new platform.
Apple's iPhone user base is now the second-largest in the U.S. smartphone market, passing Windows Mobile-based models to slip into the spot behind Research In Motion's (RIM) BlackBerry, research firm comScore said today.
Those who want a little less Google on their iPhones will soon be able to put a lot more Bing on their handsets. Microsoft is prepping a Bing iPhone app for immediate release via Apple's App Store to give iPhone users a Google alternative.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Customer Engagement / NPSVIC
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTProgram ManagerNSW