Adobe today countered recent attacks by Apple against its Flash technology with a Web-based ad campaign and an open letter written by the firm's co-founders.
A day after Google revamped its search results page, the company has revealed similar changes to the search results available to Android and iPhone smartphone users.
Apple on Tuesday released the third beta version of iPhone OS 4, only to temporarily rescind it due to an apparent problem with the installation process for the accompanying software development kit.
A new jailbreak for iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touches has been released, mere days after of the iPad 3G release in the US. Called Spirit, this hack lets you jailbreak your Apple mobile devices without connecting them to a computer. While this isn't ...
Apple appears to have tweaked its iPhone to support a Chinese security protocol for wireless networks, as companies increasingly adopt Chinese government-backed technologies to break into the country's huge market.
Grab your ringside seats, gang: Apple and Adobe are at it again -- and this time, the fighting's turning fierce.
Adobe's Flash is slow, drains batteries, isn't suitable for touchscreen devices and poses security problems, Apple CEO Steve Jobs said in an unusual missive today.
The U.S. International Trade Commission on Monday said it will investigate a patent infringement complaint filed by Elan Microelectronics in Taiwan regarding Apple's multitouch devices including the iPhone and iPad.
In a move that will have geeks feeling giddy with excitement, an iPhone hacker has allegedly managed to install the Android operating system on Apple's smartphone.
If you want to get past Apple's unpredictable App Store censors, it's simple: Just go win a Pulitzer Prize, and/or inspire an online revolution.
Apple plans to fuse basic Facebook functionality into the core operating system of its next-generation iPhone expected this summer, according to hackers who have dismantled the OS. The new functionality is said to include the ability to integrate you...
The tech world is reeling from revelations gadget blog Gizmodo obtained an early Apple test unit of what may be the next-generation iPhone. It's not clear if the leaked iPhone is truly the iPhone 4G expected to launch later this year or a prototype s...
The iPhone lost by Apple, or stolen from the company, is probably what users will see this summer when Apple starts selling the next version of its iconic smartphone, a hardware expert said today.
A popular Web site that focuses on consumer electronics claims to have gotten a legitimate prototype of the next Apple iPhone, which was said to be found in a California bar.
Let's assume that Gizmodo's blurry and leaked photos of Apple's alleged iPhone 4G are the real thing. If so, Apple appears to be taking a step backwards in product design. From what I can tell of Gizmodo's alleged iPhone 4G phone it is a complete des...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 2 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 3 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge review: Return to Glory
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) review: Simply, the best Samsung Galaxy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- At Google I/O, no huge surprises but a honing of critical products
- The NSA reportedly tried -- but failed -- to use a Stuxnet variant against North Korea
- Google to Cardboard developers: Keep it short and simple, and watch out for nausea
- Italy's architectural elite moves to rub out crowdsourcing design site
- Silk Road mastermind Ulbricht sentenced
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Executive | GamingNSW
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD