The Apple iPhone 4, announced today by Steve Jobs at Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference, will be 24 percent thinner than its predecessor at 9.3mm thick, contain a front-facing camera, and offer greatly improved battery performance (up to 40 perc...
Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) gets underway Monday in San Francisco, and speculation is rampant over what revelations CEO Steve Jobs has planned. Here are my five top picks.
While the fourth-generation iPhone could come out this week at Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), it's not too early to peer into the future and speculate what 2011 could mean for iPhone fans.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs said Tuesday that his company didn't begin the long-running feud with Adobe over Flash, but only reacted after its rival "started to raise a stink."
Visionary CEO Steve Jobs ushered in a new era in mobile computing with the introduction of the legendary iPhone back in 2007, and nothing has been the same ever since. Increasingly, the iPhone has crept into the enterprise space, what with the platfo...
A new open-source device that will kill any past, current, or even future iPhones may soon make its way to the market. It is also compatible with all iPads...and any Apple product for that matter.
Skype has launched a new version of its client for Apple's iPhone that can make calls to other Skype users over a 3G network, it said on Sunday.
Using a four-digit PIN to lock your iPhone doesn't really protect your data, security and IT blogger Bernd Marienfeldt has discovered. In an article describing the iPhone's business security framework, Marienfeldt has found a "data protection vulnera...
Four out of 10 sales of <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9108338/Continuing_coverage_Apple_s_iPhone">iPhones</a> are made to <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9140456">enterprise</a> users, according to Ron Spears, CEO of...
Mozilla plans to submit an application to Apple's iPhone App Store next month, but it won't be a full-fledged Firefox browser, the company said Wednesday.
<a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9137163/Apple_Update">Apple</a> 's <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9108338/Continuing_coverage_Apple_s_iPhone">iPhone</a> came out on top in terms of customer satisfaction compared with ...
Apple CEO Steve Jobs will handle keynote duties at the company's annual developers conference in two weeks, Apple confirmed today.
The first (and only) official Twitter app for the iPhone launched today, and is available in the App Store for free.
While D3 Publishing is currently working on bringing the next chapter of the Puzzle Quest franchise to the Xbox 360 and Nintendo DS, Namco Networks will deliver the game to PCs as well as Apple's portable iPhone and iPad platforms.
The smartphone's impact on the mobile phone marketplace globally is well-established, but smartphone growth continues its upward trend in fairly astounding degrees, according to market research firm Gartner Inc.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
- Qualcomm hopes a gradual approach to server market will pay dividends
- US Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes
- Qualcomm's new LTE modem hits a gigabit and touches the future of mobile
- Google execs defend tax deal to UK legislators
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTDatabase AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCContract System Analyst (CISCO/SSLVPN/Firewall) 160211/SA/551Asia
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCJira Administrator - Western SydneyNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW