The launch this week of Apple Pay is giving many people their first taste of NFC payment technology, which allows them to buy things in a store by bringing an iPhone 6 close to a compatible terminal.
Some Bank of America customers have been double-charged for purchases made with Apple Pay, the payment system Apple launched on Monday.
Just after Apple's iCloud service faced a hacking attack from China, Apple CEO Tim Cook met with a Chinese official on Wednesday to discuss protecting users' privacy.
The first products from Apple's mobile enterprise partnership with IBM will roll out next month, according to Apple CEO Tim Cook, who said the partnership "could change the way people work."
Apple fans in Beijing lined up on Friday to get their hands on the company's newest iPhones, after waiting a month for the product to officially arrive in mainland China.
After trying to charge upward of US$2,000 for an iPhone 6, grey market dealers in China are slashing prices as Apple prepares to begin sales of the product in the country.
The outspoken CEO of Foxconn Technology Group, the maker of Apple's iPhone 6 Plus, is scoffing at the idea that the iPhone Plus has a problem with bending if left in a user's pocket too long, and said rivals were behind the controversy.
Hot off the heels of the largest iPhone launch comes another Apple event following the issuing of cryptic invitations.
Optus will introduce 4G mobile Internet to 200 regional areas over the next 6 months as it aims to extend its 4G network coverage to 90 per cent of the Australian population.
Apple's iPhone 6 will go on sale on Oct. 17 in mainland China, one of the biggest markets for the company, with high demand expected from existing iPhone users.
China has effectively cleared the iPhone 6 for sale in the country, granting the product a license, but not before a government regulator demanded Apple make some security changes in the iOS operating system to fix suspected flaws in the software.
Chinese custom agents literally have their hands full with Apple's iPhone 6, as they seize hundreds of units from smugglers attempting to bring them into the country.
Apple, responding to Bendgate, Bendghazi, or whatever you wish to call the issue of seemingly-bendable iPhone 6 and 6 Plus models, claims the problem isn't nearly as widespread as the Internet hullabaloo would suggest. Apple told the Wall Street Jour...
Apple has recommended to users of its new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus smartphones to reinstall iOS 8 after an update Wednesday led to complaints of lost cellular service and functionality on the Touch ID fingerprint identity sensor.
Apple today released, then quickly pulled, its first update for iOS 8 after customers flooded its support forum with reports that their iPhone 6 and 6 Plus smartphones could no longer connect to a cellular network.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 review: The new people's champion topples Titans
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 launches with limited stock, no custom-cooled variants
- Review: DJI’s Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier (video)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCOracle Applications Team LeadNSW
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW