Apple has made its long-awaited entry into the wearables market with a digital watch that can double as a fitness tracker and run a variety of apps.
Apple has taken the iPhone into the sixth generation with the launch of the widely anticipated iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, it's thinnest -- and largest -- phones ever, running on a new 64-bit chip.
Optus is offering customers who cancel their current contract and sign with them up to $450 credit.
The popularity of large screen smartphones, known as phablets, isn't abating, and demand for the devices is expected to outstrip that for portable PCs, according to research firm IDC.
Oppo has taken its first steps into the Western world with a soft launch into Australia on Tuesday, and is optimistic about its competitive prospects.
Apple will appeal a judge's order this week that denied its request for a sales ban on Samsung products that were found to infringe its patents.
A U.S. judge has denied Apple's request for a permanent sales ban in a patent infringement lawsuit against Samsung in California.
Smartphones sold in California will soon be required to have a kill switch that lets users remotely lock them and wipe them of data in the event they are lost or stolen.
The iOSphere is more and more certain it knows the details of the Apple iPhone 6, even though there is less and less to go on.
Apple will be announcing...something on Sept. 9, according to the technology news site, re/code.net. But if re/code knows what it is, it is not saying.
Apple and Samsung are calling it quits on years of litigation in Australia. The legal strife started almost three years ago when Apple obtained an injunction against the sale of Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 10.1.
These 14 iOS travel apps will make your iPhone, iPad touch or iPad a more valuable travel companion. They'll help you book your trip, plan your itinerary, navigate unfamiliar streets, convert foreign currencies and much more.
Apple reported its quarterly numbers on Tuesday, a mixed bag that saw profits rise up but sales fall short of the mark. Here are five takeaways from the earnings call that followed.
Apple has racked up another hugely profitable quarter on sales of iPhones and Macintosh computers, though its revenue growth was slower than expected.
Apple is ordering a combined 70 to 80 million units of two big-screen versions of its next iPhone, its largest initial production to date, according to a report in The Wall Street Journal.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Hacker steals Bitdefender customer log-in credentials, attempts blackmail
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, July 31
- Endoscope surgery robot uses air power for a steady touch
- Windows 10 installed on 14 million devices since launch
- Uber investing $1 billion in India, targets 1 million daily rides
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW