We've seen a lot of unexpected, and sometimes cool, iPhone apps approved by Apple, but today's news might top the rest. Apple has approved a marijuana--that's right, marijuana--app called "Cannabis," which lets users find the nearest (don't worry: l...
You'll soon be able to control Blu-ray content right from your iPhone. Universal has announced plans to launch a new series of iPhone apps that'll interact with its Blu-ray movie releases. The apps will allow you to tap into interactive features and ...
The folks at Facebook don't seem to be taking much downtime this summer. After announcing a revamped approach to user privacy control this week, the Facebook team is now preparing to launch a new and improved Facebook application for the iPhone.
Apple changed its mind about allowing applications with explicit content in the iPhone App Store. After approving earlier today the first app featuring photos of nude women, Apple has now removed "Hottest Girls" from the App Store.
Need to find a restaurant with the iPhone? There's an app for that. Want to read a book? There's an app for that.
When EA Tiger Woods PGA Tour teed off on the iPhone last month, the business world must have let out a collective giggle. Finally, an iPhone app for the business executive. All joking aside, the iPhone's lack of business apps has been an Achille's he...
It was revealed last Friday that <a href="http://www.gamepro.com/games/xbox360/143401/mass-effect-2/">Mass Effect 2</a>, the sequel to Bioware's highly successful <a href="http://www.gamepro.com/games/xbox360/112284/mass-effect/">Mass Effect</a>, wil...
Apple removed the controversial "Baby Shaker" application two days after it appeared on the App Store following strong protests from child advocacy groups.
The Wall Street Journal has jumped on the mobile content bandwagon and released an application for the iPhone. The financial newspaper set the price point at free -- ironic, given that the Journal's online content comes at a price of US$103 per year,...
Skype may launch a version of its mobile Voice-over-IP (VoIP) and instant messaging service as early as next week, according to a report from Om Malik of GigaOM. If true, the application could prove popular with cost-conscious iPhone users who'd like...
Wi-Fi locator Total Hotspots and Rummble have joined forces to create an app that lets Apple iPhone users search for the nearest Wi-Fi hotspot from their handset no matter where they are in the world.
The ABC has launched a Web site optimised for mobile phones. On Monday the national broadcaster also unveiled news applications for the iPhone and Google's open source Android operating system for smartphones. Both applications are free to download a...
Workday customers will soon be able to tap the SaaS vendor's human resources and financial applications from their iPhone, the company announced Thursday.
Swedish company Mobispine has launched iSendMMS, an application that lets iPhone users send MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) messages, it said on Friday on the company blog.
Joel Rosenberg isn't exactly a household name, but if you goof around on your iPhone, you've probably downloaded his addictive puzzle game, Blocked.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Three privacy tools that block your Internet provider from tracking you
- Dell's wild 8K monitor goes on sale with a just-as-stunning price tag
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistVIC
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!QLD
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Team LeadQLD
- FTSolutions ArchitectSA
- FTTechnical Solutions ArchitectWA
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - AgileQLD
- FTSCOM Monitoring and Alerting SpecialistNSW
- TPIT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTLead Change Manager- Culture & Process ChangeNSW
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Nexus 9k ACINSW
- FTSenior / Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- CCFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystsSA
- FTSenior Performance AnalystQLD
- CCTest Manager with PV Security ClearanceACT
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW