Several developers with adult-themed apps or games on the App Store recently received a letter from Apple telling them that their previously-approved game is gone from the App Store.
Apple reportedly has a new policy for its iPhone app store in which any application with "overtly sexual content" will be removed from the App Store, according to an e-mail obtained by TechCrunch. But just like countless previous times, this latest ...
A curious thing happened recently to two prominent iPhone hackers: Upon trying to log in to the iPhone's App Store, they get error messages saying their Apple ID was banned for "security reasons."
How'd they pull it off, that's what I hope I'm saying once I've wrapped my fingers around Capcom's surprise iPhone port of popular arcade-style brawler Street Fighter IV. That's right, Street Fighter IV. Not another Resident Evil, or Mega Man 3, or A...
Opera Software plans to demo a version of its Opera Mini browser for the iPhone at the Mobile World Congress show in Barcelona next week. Opera Mini will offer faster browsing than Apple's Safari, which ships on iPhones, Opera said Wednesday.
The US$1000 iPhone app is back, and unlike 2008's utterly worthless I Am Rich (which showed only an image of a jewel), this one could pay for itself over time.
Skype has released the latest version of its application for the iPhone, adding new features and fixing a couple of annoying bugs that hung up calls.
While augmented reality apps have been positioned as the "new hotness" on smartphones for a while now, there have been very few games that blend all of the requisite parts of the technology to make something fun. Shadowforce seems to be onto somethin...
The new AR Drone helicopter combines an iPhone and virtual games to make a product that's drawing much attention at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. The helicopter, or what France-based Parrot calls a quadricopter has four fans that allow ...
Apple doesn't want you to use them, but the following 21 apps today run only on jailbroken iPhones.
Mark Rein showed off a playable Unreal Tournament level running on an iPod Touch to the guys at AnandTech last week as an example of Epic Games' commitment to graphical innovation.
It's a throwback to the old arcade games based on The Simpsons in the 1990s, but it's on a very new platform.
Those who want a little less Google on their iPhones will soon be able to put a lot more Bing on their handsets. Microsoft is prepping a Bing iPhone app for immediate release via Apple's App Store to give iPhone users a Google alternative.
While the frivolous iPhone apps usually get most of the media attention (yes, there really are over 175 apps that can produce rude bodily noises), there are quite a few apps that can help you do your job as an IT worker. While less notorious, they ar...
Apple this week has taken another step toward better communicating with iPhone developers, launching an RSS feed for iPhone app news.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTAgile Tools and Methods AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Services Engineer - Spanish speakingNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DevelopersNSW
- TPEDRMS Project ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Data AnalystVIC
- CCSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCBI Program Director/ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Frontend Developer (Angular or React or Ember)NSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantVIC
- TPProject Coordinator - IT projectsVIC
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCMicrosoft AX Support AnalystsQLD
- CCData Warehousing /Business Intelligence DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- CCBackup ConsultantWA
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCDefence Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Capital TradingNSW
- TPICT Security SpecialistQLD
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- FTProfessional Learning Facilitator - Information ManagementVIC