South Australian mobile tech company 2moro mobile has launched an iPhone app that lets WOMADelaide 2010 festival-goers find out who's performing on stage by just pointing their iPhones.
Iphone app store
First adult apps, now Wi-Fi.
While augmented reality apps have been positioned as the "new hotness" on smartphones for a while now, there have been very few games that blend all of the requisite parts of the technology to make something fun. Shadowforce seems to be onto somethin...
Holy App Store! Apple is bragging that more than 3 billion apps for its iPhone and iPod Touch have been downloaded since the store opened on July 10, 2008. That's a lot of Super Monkey Balls, Facebook, and Google Earth Apple app downloads.
Let's give Tapulous props where they're due: US$1 million in monthly sales from the iPhone's App Store is a staggering feat, especially when the marketplace is filled with more than 100,000 other choices. But claims that business is booming and that ...
Are you using your smartphone to its fullest? Probably not--smartphone owners typically push their devices up to only about half their potential. Here are 14 smartphone apps to help your Android handset, BlackBerry, or iPhone become all that it can b...
Apple's App Store approval process has always been a bit controversial because of the level of control the company holds over what types of applications are allowed in. Initially, there were concerns that Apple rejected apps because they duplicated f...
Google's much-hyped Android operating system for mobile phones is clearly making a statement in 2010 -- headed by HTC's flagship Desire smartphone. The first Android smartphone available through Telstra, the HTC Desire is the best Android handset yet...
GPS navigation using mobile phones and smartphones is nothing new, but Apple's popular iPhone has made it much more common. With its built-in GPS receiver and a dedicated GPS navigation app, an iPhone can be used as a handy portable navigation unit.
Research firm IDC says Apple's App Store could stock in excess of a quarter million iPhone and iPod Touch applications, tripling current levels by the end of 2010. That's some number. Contrast with an estimated 10,000 Windows 7-compatible apps, over ...
Old friends, family gatherings, homeward-bound travel all go hand-in-hand with the holiday season--and, of course, so does taking photos of these special moments.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Don't install the Windows 10 Creators Update on your own, Microsoft advises
- Scanner Sombre review: A weird and unsettling glimpse into darkness
- How to stop websites from asking for your location in Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, Safari
- Microsoft cuts off 40 percent of Windows phones with Creators Update shift
- Google will try to combat fake news using search and user feedback
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthcareQLD
- FTProduct Manager - Machine To MachineVIC
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- TPBusiness Analyst - Qld Health - Short term contractQLD
- FTProject Engineer - Newcastle BasedNSW
- TPIntergration SpecialistQLD
- CCServer SOE EngineerACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Student Management SystemQLD
- FTSCRUM Master / Project Manager, CX, Financial ServicesNSW
- TPBusiness Project Manager - DigitalNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectVIC
- TPProject Manager. Enterprise wide IT ProjectsNSW
- FTTesting and Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- TPSAS DeveloperWA
- CCSystems Engineer - WintelQLD
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- TPOffice 365 Deployment SupportQLD
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager | DETQLD
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW