Almost overnight, thanks to posts finally resembling "news," the iOSphere has become an expert in industrial design, contemplating an iPhone 6 or 5S or something with a flatter, sleeker, cooler, starker, smoother, de-glitzed and overall just better-l...
The iOSphere quivered with anticipation as it welcomed a rumor that the Next iPhone, whatever it will be like, draws nigh, as worker bees in Chinese factories prepare their assembly lines.
New technologies and patents sprouted everywhere this week, causing it seemed a thousand new iPhone 6 rumors to bloom, each more daring, or at least weird, than the one before.
Keep in mind Professor Trelawney's divination class at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft Wizardry, and much of what happened in the iOSphere this week becomes clear.
The iOSphere's collective unconscious seethed with mandates and rumours for iPhone 6 or 5S or iPhone [Fill-in-the-Blank]. There didn't seem to be enough Web bandwidth to contain them all.
As a massive blizzard enveloped the North-East US (and delayed this edition of The Rollup), a blizzard of rumours swept the iOSphere about iPhone 6.
The combination of intense cold gripping much of the US and feverish iPhone speculation is creating extreme rumoring conditions, threatening to drive the iOSphere into epistemological collapse.
iOSphere rumors make it Christmas every day: They are the gift that keeps on giving, no matter what time of year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi gear driving strong WLAN equipment sales
- Microsoft declares 350M devices now on Windows 10
- Facebook chooses friends and family over celebrities in your feed, which is probably healthy
- Florida man sues Apple for $10 billion for 'stealing' his iPhone invention from 1992
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCChange Manager, Digital ProgramNSW
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA