Huawei's CEO has claimed that the Samsung Galaxy S4 is a "so-so" smartphone, and has also criticised Google's Android operating system for being "too complicated."
A "cheap iPhone" developed by means of a straight compromise on features would be a terrible move for Apple. Therefore, what Apple should really be after is a handset that, while less expensive than the top model, is an excellent product in its own r...
A report recently published by Yankee Group concludes that, because iPhone customers are considerably more loyal than Android device buyers, Apple will beat its largest competitor in market share by 2015--and that the advantage will benefit the iPad ...
Gumdrop's $45 Drop Tech case for the iPhone 5 looks and feels formidable for a reason: The case is definitely geared towards those who drop their iPhone often or who engage in rugged activities.
Twig Case makes a slew of stylish wood and bamboo cases for the iPhone 5, ranging in price from $59 to $79. I looked at two specific cases: It's Only Mountains in bamboo, and Monster Head in black and blue.
It's that time again: On Wednesday (US time), Apple will regale us with stories of the products it has sold in the past quarter, and the money it has added to its overflowing bank account. Financial analysts will pepper CEO Tim Cook and CFO Peter Opp...
When it comes to Apple, tea-leaf reading is always in season.
Apple reported Monday that it had sold a "record" 2 million units of the new iPhone 5 during its first three days of sales in China--a report that emerged as Wall Street analysts downgraded the Apple's stock because of perceived softness in demand fo...
Change in any industry involves conflict. Evolution and revolution in tech this year took place not only in the marketplace but also in the courtroom, the factory, and on the Web. Here are the top news stories of 2012 as selected by the editors of th...
Australian electronics vendor, Dick Smith, has announced that it will sell unlocked Apple iPhone 5 devices from today.
The Samsung Galaxy S III, for the first time, is the top-selling smartphone in the world, beating out both the iPhone 4S and iPhone 5, according to Strategy Analytics data for the third quarter of 2012.
Much as we might like iOS 6 around these parts, it's not without its flaws and foibles. Hence Apple's release of iOS 6.0.1 for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The new iPhone that Apple is expected to announce on Oct. 4 is already on the shopping list of many BlackBerry and Android users.
Apple has finally revealed the date it is expected to unveil its next-generation iPhone, the iPhone 5. The company sent out invitations to the media overnight for an event on Wednesday morning 5 October (Australian time).
Apple will put an end to the rumors and introduce its next iPhone on October 4 - it's already sent out invitations to an iPhone-specific event that will be held at Apple's Cupertino campus.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Wi-Fi Passpoint standard now knits together SF, San Jose, London
- Big Data Digest: Rise of the think-bots
- FCC pushes TV spectrum auction to 2016 after legal challenge
- Apple mum as Mac owners tussle with Yosemite over Wi-Fi problems
- Apple Pay tops Tim Cook's to-do list in China
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW