Apple's new iPhone 4S, despite failing to win over many pundits, bloggers and early adopters, nevertheless seems destined to be as successful as the old iPhone.
Apple has changed the antenna in the new iPhone 4S so that the cellular radio in the phone can choose between two antennas, depending on which one is sending or receiving signal best. These two antennas are part of the stainless steel band that wraps...
Apple baked in iOS 5 a surprise feature that allows you to have a conversation with your phone. It's called Siri: a voice-enabled personal assistant feature that uses the built-in Apple apps on an iPhone to find the information you ask it for.
A new iPhone is here and it’s called the iPhone 4S. Featuring an identical physical design to the previous iPhone 4, the iPhone 4S (like the iPhone 3GS before it) is betting on upgraded internals win over the crowd.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW