The Samsung Galaxy S III, for the first time, is the top-selling smartphone in the world, beating out both the iPhone 4S and iPhone 5, according to Strategy Analytics data for the third quarter of 2012.
The Commonwealth Bank has officially released a new mobile banking app for Apple iPhones, Kaching, almost two months after unveiling the software.
Apple iPhone 4S users can easily annoy people around them by talking to their handset when using the built-in assistant feature known as Siri.
Users of Apple's iPhone 4S are even more satisfied than iPhone 4 users last year, with 96 percent somewhat or very satisfied, according to a survey from ChangeWave Research. However, 38 percent of those surveyed said the phone's battery life is too s...
Who knew Apple's iOS 5 mobile operating system held so many secrets? Developers and sleuthing hackers have been hard at work since Apple released the OS in October unearthing a number of hidden features and tweaking the OS to do things it was never i...
Apple is working to fix the battery problems faced by users of devices carrying its i0S 5 mobile operating system, solve a security issue with the magnetic SmartCover for the iPad 2 and add a new multi-touch feature to its original tablet.
Apple iPhone 4S users worried about the device’s battery draining rapidly can take steps to prevent the problem.
Nokia is betting its future on Microsoft’s mobile OS, and has introduced its first Windows Phone 7 device, the Lumia 800.
Bluetooth 4.0, which can be found inside the iPhone 4S and the latest MacBook Air and Mac Mini, is being rebranded by the group that controls the technology.
The Commonwealth Bank has unveiled a new banking application for Apple iPhones that allows users to wirelessly pay for goods and services using NFC (Near Field Communication) technology.
The head of Google's Android mobile OS, Andy Rubin, doesn't think your smartphone should be your personal assistant. In comments made during an interview at the AsiaD conference this week, Rubin downplayed the impact of Siri -- the voice interactive ...
According to Apple, the iPhone 4S is selling very, very well. But not everyone is having a smooth experience with Apple's latest handset. A handful of issues are causing problems for a subset of users.
Apple's major overhaul of its iOS operating system arrives today, but amidst the excitement comes a major concern: Will iOS 5 function properly on older model iPhones? Or will there be an added circle of bricked-iPhone hell comparable to what happene...
Telstra has released its pricing and plan details for Apple's iPhone 4S, just two days before its official launch on Friday 14 October.
Apple's iPhone 4S launches this Friday 14 October and it hasn’t taken long for the telcos to react: Optus and Vodafone detailed pricing and plan information for the new iPhone over the weekend.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW