Mobile telco VHA has released its iPhone 4 pricing for its Vodafone and 3 brands. The news follows a raft of similar announcements on how and at what price Apple’s latest handset will launch in Australia late on Thursday night.
Apple's iPhone 4 boasts 512MB of system memory, double the amount in last year's iPhone 3GS and the newer iPad tablet, Computerworld has confirmed.
The Apple iPhone 4 was unveiled this morning by Steve Jobs at Apple's Worldwide Developer Conference. The iPhone 4 will be 24 per cent thinner than its predecessor at 9.3mm thick, contain a front-facing camera, and offer greatly improved battery perf...
While the fourth-generation iPhone could come out this week at Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), it's not too early to peer into the future and speculate what 2011 could mean for iPhone fans.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs used the D8 Conference on Tuesday to air his views on a variety of issues, including Adobe Flash, Google, ATT, and the next-gen iPhone controversy.
The latest leaked next-generation iPhone, which includes the same processor that powers the iPad, is probably a production or near-production unit, a hardware expert said today.
Apple's leak control has apparently failed again, with photos and video of yet another alleged iPhone 4G prototype appearing on a Vietnamese Internet forum and on YouTube.
New rumors are flying about the latest additions to iPhone OS 4.0, the latest iteration of the iPhone operating system scheduled for public release this summer. Based on the latest developer release, the upcoming OS will supposedly offer new features...
Apple on Tuesday released the third beta version of iPhone OS 4, only to temporarily rescind it due to an apparent problem with the installation process for the accompanying software development kit.
The iPhone-Gate saga just gets more intriguing: According to reports from Wired and CNet, two of the major players involved in the sale of the iPhone prototype to tech blog Gizmodo have now been identified.
The Daily Show's Jon Stewart on Wednesday night weighed in on the lost iPhone debacle skewering Apple over the police raid on Gizmodo Editor Jason Chen's house.
The high drama of Gizmodo and the iPhone prototype it acquired could be heading to the courtroom, as prosecutors try to determine who should face charges. Police raided editor Jason Chen's home last Friday and confiscated his computers and related eq...
Gawker Media's Gizmodo knew it had a hot story when it gained access to a prototype of Apple's upcoming fourth-generation iPhone. But it seems likely that even the folks at the gadget blog could not have predicted just how much attention its series o...
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak wrote a guest post for Gizmodo recently claiming that Apple engineer Gray Powell was not fired for losing an iPhone prototype in March.
Acting on a warrant issued Friday, California police seized personal computers belonging to the Gizmodo editor who broke the iPhone prototype story last week, a district attorney for San Mateo County confirmed today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- How to find the cheapest flights
- Why is Australian internet tech support so terrible?
- How Google Translate helped me with the woman who pummelled my buttocks
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia