We still don't know exactly when the TomTom for iPhone GPS application will be available. But, we may know how much it will cost: a UK online electronics store has apparently leaked the price of the upcoming app via a pre-order listing.
Supply of Apple’s iPhone 3GS has been exhausted across Australia, with the major telco’s confirming they are out of stock, and Apple admitting it’s unable to make enough iPhone 3GS's to meet demand.
Today's hot Apple rumor suggests an iPhone 3GS 8GB may be on the way. The Boy Genius Report has screen grabs that purportedly show one or more documents from Canadian wireless provider Rogers. In what appears to be an internal memo, Rogers says it's ...
Navigon has released the full Australian version of its MobileNavigator app for the iPhone, providing full turn-by-turn GPS navigation.
Rumors that Apple is working on an iPhone Nano are spreading -- again. The latest batch of rumors began when an Apple patent was rediscovered.
Apple released the iPhone 3.0.1 software update, patching the SMS vulnerability revealed Thursday at the Black Hat security conference in Las Vegas. The release notes of the 3.0.1 update were short and to the point: "Fixes SMS vulnerability" for the ...
AT&T used Twitter last Friday evening to announce that a refurbished iPhone 3G -- specifically, the black 8GB model -- can now be picked up for just $US49, while supplies last. That's half the price of an unopened 8GB model. A refurbished 16GB iPhone...
Exclusive handset deals are helping ATT sign-up more new customers than Verizon, but exclusive probably isn't forever, admits AT&T's CEO. Post-exclusivity, AT&T's future doesn't look nearly as bright as its past. Verizon's lead looks solid.
O2 has restored internet connections and MMS services for the "vast majority" of its mobile phone customers, including Apple iPhone, iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS users.
Global recession? Not for Apple, whose Wall St. financials are blissfully unaware of Main St. reality. Apple's sadness? They can't keep up with demand.
Apple beat analyst expectations and appears nearly untouched by the economic downturn, reporting its best non-holiday quarterly revenue and earnings in the company's history on Tuesday.
Australian telco 3 Mobile has almost sold out of Apple's iPhone 3GS online on the day of launch.
TrustDigital has released an updated version of its mobile device management software, with improved support for the Apple iPhone, including the new 3GS model, and iPod Touch.
Newly released video and screens have leaked today of a mobile version of Resident Evil 4, which will be coming to Japanese iPhone and iPod Touch users later this month.
Australian telco 3 has reduced the price of its iPhone plans after just three days. The move comes just one day before the smartphone is set to launch on its network.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- XCOM 2's eagerly anticipated Long War 2 total conversion mod released in Steam Workshop
- Prices plummet for AMD's beastly Radeon Pro Duo graphics card ahead of Vega's release
- Resident Evil 7 joins Microsoft's ambitious Play Anywhere program for PCs and Xbox One
- Sniper Elite 4 preview: More sniping, less shooting
- Halo Wars 2 campaign preview: Polished, pretty, but not as exciting as Blitz mode
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- CCBiztalk DeveloperQLD
- FTEnterprise Sales ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerVIC
- TPSALESFORCE DEVELOPERQLD
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTLinux EngineerNSW
- FTNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCReporting AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure Technical Team LeadQLD
- TPSenior Test Analyst - TAFEQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst Digital/ Web projectsVIC
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTRegional Sales Manager - Telco/ICT - Employer of choiceQLD
- TPPMO SchedulerNSW
- TPProject Manager - EnterpriseACT
- FTTechnical Account ManagerNSW