A Chinese company whose parts appear in the iPhone 3GS is supposedly selling midboards for a next-generation iPhone, and claims to have pictures of the entire 4G unit.
Ace iPhone hacker George Hotz, know as Geohot, is planning a release this week of new code that promises to let users run their iPhone on the GSM cellular network of their choice.
The iPhone appeared to get a slow start in China on Friday night as China Unicom and Apple held a launch event largely free of the buzz and long buyer lines that have accompanied launches of the handset elsewhere.
Apple has introduced an in-app purchase feature for free iPhone apps that allow you to fulfill transactions within the iPhone applications themselves - no Apple App Store required. The feature was previously available for paid applications.
Apple is developing an in-house iPhone and iPod Touch radio application, which will enable users to listen to FM radio on their existing devices, according to sources quoted by 9to5Mac.
Apparently, Apple isn't taking this whole iPhone jailbreaking hooplah too lightly. Last week, Apple began shipping 3GS iPhones with an updated bootrom (iBoot-359.3.2) that effectively blocks the current 24kpwn jailbreak exploit.
Fast food giant Pizza Hut today announced it will launch an iPhone app and 3G mobile phone ordering service in Australia.
Adobe Systems has come up with a way to let developers write Flash applications for Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch devices, even without the support of Apple.
There is much excitement and celebration today in the world of mobile phones. Adobe announced that Flash Player 10.1 will soon be gracing the diminutive screen of your mobile phone...unless you have an iPhone.
Everyone is supposed to love their iPhones, lest they be branded an Apple hater. But Apple's comeuppance is at hand.
UK iPhone carrier O2 is bracing itself for thousands of returns as recent customers send back their iPhones to wait for better deals from rivals Orange and Vodafone.
Akamai Technologies is extending its content delivery network to the Apple iPhone as it introduces the Akamai HD Network, a system for streaming high-definition live and on-demand video to a variety of devices.
Following the news that O2's exclusive UK rights to Apple's iPhone will soon be at an end, with Orange to offer the smartphone in the near future, O2 has responded with a statement that both praises its work with Apple and fights back with mention of...
On Tuesday morning, CNN introduced an iPhone app that puts to shame similar products. Featuring live newscasts, video-on-demand, and a familiar iPhone interface, the CNN iPhone app also takes a step ahead of other news apps by charging $2 for the dow...
The TomTom Car Kit for the iPhone 3G or 3GS is now available for sale in the UK through the Apple Store for £99.99.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15014 officially adds ebook support
- Data shows Tesla vehicle crashes dropped 40% with Autopilot
- Mozilla's new corporate logo evokes URL lingo
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTLinux EngineerNSW
- CCMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTManager - Field ServicesVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- FTJnr Security SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior IT Digital BA/Project ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportQLD
- FTBusiness Solutions SpecialistNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- TPIT Sercurity EngineerVIC
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPProject Manager - EnterpriseACT
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- CCIT Support AnalystVIC