A Chinese company whose parts appear in the iPhone 3GS is supposedly selling midboards for a next-generation iPhone, and claims to have pictures of the entire 4G unit.
Ace iPhone hacker George Hotz, know as Geohot, is planning a release this week of new code that promises to let users run their iPhone on the GSM cellular network of their choice.
The iPhone appeared to get a slow start in China on Friday night as China Unicom and Apple held a launch event largely free of the buzz and long buyer lines that have accompanied launches of the handset elsewhere.
Apple has introduced an in-app purchase feature for free iPhone apps that allow you to fulfill transactions within the iPhone applications themselves - no Apple App Store required. The feature was previously available for paid applications.
Apple is developing an in-house iPhone and iPod Touch radio application, which will enable users to listen to FM radio on their existing devices, according to sources quoted by 9to5Mac.
Apparently, Apple isn't taking this whole iPhone jailbreaking hooplah too lightly. Last week, Apple began shipping 3GS iPhones with an updated bootrom (iBoot-359.3.2) that effectively blocks the current 24kpwn jailbreak exploit.
Fast food giant Pizza Hut today announced it will launch an iPhone app and 3G mobile phone ordering service in Australia.
Adobe Systems has come up with a way to let developers write Flash applications for Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch devices, even without the support of Apple.
There is much excitement and celebration today in the world of mobile phones. Adobe announced that Flash Player 10.1 will soon be gracing the diminutive screen of your mobile phone...unless you have an iPhone.
Everyone is supposed to love their iPhones, lest they be branded an Apple hater. But Apple's comeuppance is at hand.
UK iPhone carrier O2 is bracing itself for thousands of returns as recent customers send back their iPhones to wait for better deals from rivals Orange and Vodafone.
Akamai Technologies is extending its content delivery network to the Apple iPhone as it introduces the Akamai HD Network, a system for streaming high-definition live and on-demand video to a variety of devices.
Following the news that O2's exclusive UK rights to Apple's iPhone will soon be at an end, with Orange to offer the smartphone in the near future, O2 has responded with a statement that both praises its work with Apple and fights back with mention of...
On Tuesday morning, CNN introduced an iPhone app that puts to shame similar products. Featuring live newscasts, video-on-demand, and a familiar iPhone interface, the CNN iPhone app also takes a step ahead of other news apps by charging $2 for the dow...
The TomTom Car Kit for the iPhone 3G or 3GS is now available for sale in the UK through the Apple Store for £99.99.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- CCQA Test Lead- Digital, Mobile, UX, AGILE, CloudNSW
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- CCSenior Project Specialist - SchedulingVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- CCIT Data AnalystACT
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW