Rumors are circulating that the next generation iPhone may actually already exist. Log data captured by analytics firm PinchMedia related to the iBart app have identified the existence of an iPhone 3.1. That is literally the only fact backing this ru...
Apple is investigating reports of poor battery life problems from iPhone 3GS users after they upgraded to the 3.1 OS. The iPhone 3.1 software update delivered many new features, but some users also report that the phone's battery life is severely and...
Apple released the iPhone 3.0.1 software update, patching the SMS vulnerability revealed Thursday at the Black Hat security conference in Las Vegas. The release notes of the 3.0.1 update were short and to the point: "Fixes SMS vulnerability" for the ...
Another week, and yet another iPhone issue. Only this time, it's not overheating. Some users are reporting that the battery life on their brand new iPhone 3GS is not as long as they expected. And this time, it doesn't look like it's a hardware proble...
The first jailbreaking application for the iPhone 3GS is now available. The tool, called purplera1n, will only allow the installation of unofficial third-party applications, but will not unlock the iPhone 3GS.
Apple may be working to fix an iPhone vulnerability that could possibly allow an attacker to remotely install and run unsigned software code with root access to the phone.
Only two weeks after launching the 3.0 software update for iPhone and iPod Touch, Apple is now working hard on delivering an update to the iPhone OS. The iPhone SDK 3.1 beta has been pushed out to developers last night, which already reported a few n...
An iPhone 3G owner who was in Chicago to attend a convention used Apple's new "Find My iPhone" location service to pinpoint, then confront, the thief who made off with his phone.
The first iPhone was revolutionary, the first smartphone that really worked. People who expect the iPhone 3GS or yesterday's iPhone 3.0 software upgrade to be equally exciting will be disappointed. Not because the product is bad, but because It's har...
Apple's iPhone 3.0 Software Update is now available for download to all owners of iPhone and iPod touch.
As anticipated, Apple opened the download gate for iPhone OS 3.0 today shortly after 1 p.m. ET, 10 a.m. PT.
On the grand launch day of the iPhone 3.0 software update (which is available to iPhone users around the word as I write), some of the tech hotshots have gotten their hands on the brand-new (and yet unreleased) iPhone 3G S.
Fans of the classic "Doom" series may want to preorder the new iPhone 3G S immediately, because the venerable first-person shooter game is coming to the smartphone next week.
Apple delivered a variety of hardware and software news today at the opening keynote for its Worldwide Developers Conference, but the company took its time building up to the big news: The new iPhone 3GS will be available in stores on June 19, and th...
Along with a storage boost, a digital compass, purportedly faster connection speeds, and the iPhone 3.0 operating system, the just-announced Apple iPhone 3GS will add a slew of new imaging and video features that should have pocket-camcorder manufact...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTProject Manager - FinanceNSW
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security/Admin.) 161014/SA/253Asia
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- CCField EngineerVIC
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTSolution Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia