With Apple widely expected to be launching a new iPad mini, it's worth revisiting what makes the mini such a compelling product.
What's better than one Apple event? Two Apple events, naturally. The folks from Cupertino evidently agree, as they have dispatched invitations to the media for a gathering next Tuesday, October 22, in San Francisco at the Yerba Buena Center for the A...
As announced at the end of January, Apple has begun offering a 128GB version of the fourth-generation iPad on the company's online store.
Apple on Tuesday announced a new iPad that's a lot like the existing fourth-generation iPad, only with more storage than ever before. The iPad with Retina display will now be offered in a 128GB variety.
If there was any doubt that Apple's iPad would gladly welcome all challengers, look no further than this weekend's sales results. Apple announced on Monday that it had sold 3 million of its newest iPads models, launched in the US and Australia on Fri...
There's nothing like the launch of a new iPad to fire up the market for, well, old iPads.
Even though the unveiling of a smaller version of the iPad was widely anticipated heading into Tuesday's media event, Apple still managed to surprise more than a few people with the iPad mini--though perhaps in ways that not everyone was hoping for.
Between Apple’s presentation at its Tuesday press event, the press releases and spec sheets that followed, and our all-too-brief hands-on session, we’ve been able to get a pretty good first impression of the new iPad mini and, to a lesser extent, the...
On Tuesday, just six months after unveiling the third-generation iPad, Apple unveiled the long-rumored iPad mini along with a fourth-generation of the standard model. Despite the 100 million iPads Apple sold in just 2.5 years, Apple CEO Tim Cook said...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC