Jailbreaking--the process that enables you to install unauthorized-by-Apple third-party apps and additional features on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad--has been in a largely dormant state since the release of iOS 6. But it's back again.
The iOS 6.1 update fixes some bugs, but also introduces brand new ones, like potentially crippling your iPhone’s built-in speaker.
Struggling to read small text on your iPad mini? There's a fix for that.
If you've got a library of downloaded videos and want to watch them on your smartphone or tablet, you might find out they're the wrong file type. Some tablets and phones can only play specific file types, and only a few devices support high definitio...
Among other things, the iPad is a great way to save paper: It lets you carry around all kinds of digital documents that you might otherwise have had to print.
The iPad has recently been jailbroken. Even if you've held off jailbreaking your other iPhone OS devices, the iPad's substantially faster hardware and difficult-to-define "3rd device" role make the best case yet for jailbreaking. A user- and develop...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
- Spotify is retaliating against artists with Apple Music exclusives
- Artificial Intelligence: 7 factors for precision decisions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCChange / Project ManagerVIC
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCSAP IS Retail Functional LeadVIC
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD