A fantastic tablet that could've been much more
Don't for a second think this is a discounted version of Apple's famed iPad
The smartwatch that's supposed to jump-start the category
Anything an iPad Air 2 can do, only cheaper
A full sized-tablet in 8-inch clothing.
The iPad Mini 3 can't compete against another tablet ranged by Apple
Method is behind the CL's radical styling
Sometimes it's better never than late.
Is this what the best Android tablet ever looks like?
Acer has made a great 7.9in tablet, but it lingers behind its established rivals.
Has Asus made its adored tablet even better with its latest Transformer?
Todoist is a top-quality online to-do list service, and the latest version of its iOS app adds much-needed support for iPad tablets.
The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard mini is basically a shrunken version of the original model
A reasonably good protective case with a cramped keyboard
The Foxtel Go app is free to use, providing excellent quality video streaming and access to live TV
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - Audio VisualSA
- CCImplementation AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Server EngineerNSW
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC