Apple's iPhone 5S could be available in a new gold colour, and could have a 128GB option, evidence suggests.
Over the past month, there have been so many leaked iPad 5, iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C parts that we've been able to do regular leaked parts roundups. This week has been no exception.
Apple's expected 10 September event, which will reportedly see the unveiling of the iPhone 5S and a low-cost iPhone 5C, could be the most successful Apple launch ever, an analyst has said.
If you've been patiently waiting for Apple to launch its next iPhone, you might be excited to hear that Apple is expected to unveil the iPhone 5S on 10 September at a special event.
A federal judge took Apple to task on Friday for showing no contrition about potentially defrauding its customers of hundreds of millions of dollars.
Rumoured Apple iPhone 5C to lead budget phone charge that will account for half of all smartphone sales by 2018.
Apple's rumoured low-cost iPhone could outsell the iPhone 5S in 2014, an analyst has predicted.
Apple has released the fifth beta version of iOS 7 to developers, bringing bug fixes and improvements including design tweaks and Control Center features to the upcoming operating system for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
Patent company VirnetX is adding a patent it was recently granted to its ongoing patent infringement lawsuit against Apple in a federal court in Texas.
The majority of developers are working on an iOS 7 update for their apps, and that, of those updates, more than half will drop support for iOS 6 and older.
A new video posted to the web this weekend appears to show a partially assembled iPad 5, with the expected thinner and lighter iPad mini-like design, as well as a translucent Apple logo that could light up.
We really don't think Apple should call the next iPhone iPhone 5, but they probably will...
Apple CEO Tim Cook is believed to have recently visited China to talk with local carriers, with the topic of conversation expected to have been market growth and the rumoured low-cost iPhone, dubbed iPhone Lite or iPhone 5C.
The iOS 7 beta 4 that was rolled out by Apple on Monday contains significant evidence to support the speculation that the next-generation iPhone, expected to be named the iPhone 5S, will have a fingerprint sensor built-in to the Home button.
Apple has released the fourth iOS 7 beta to developers, bringing bug fixes and improvements to the upcoming mobile operating system for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: A craft beer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCIT Performance Test AnalystACT
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW