Apple has released a new TV ad for the iPhone 5c, which highlights the use of polycarbonate material in the new iPhone, describing it as "Plastic Perfected."
Evidence that the iPhone 5S will feature a fingerprint sensor built-in to the Home button is mounting, with new reports suggesting that the iPhone 5S will have a silver ring around the Home button.
Apple's 10 September iPhone event is just around the corner, but that hasn't stopped speculation about the iPhone 6 that is expected to arrive next year.
With just weeks to go until the expected Apple special event, leaked images of the iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S and iPad 5 just keep coming.
The market share of Apple's iPad fell dramatically in China during the second quarter as a result of competition from Android tablets made by little-known "white box" vendors.
Apple's iPhone 5S could be available in a new gold colour, and could have a 128GB option, evidence suggests.
Over the past month, there have been so many leaked iPad 5, iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C parts that we've been able to do regular leaked parts roundups. This week has been no exception.
Apple's expected 10 September event, which will reportedly see the unveiling of the iPhone 5S and a low-cost iPhone 5C, could be the most successful Apple launch ever, an analyst has said.
If you've been patiently waiting for Apple to launch its next iPhone, you might be excited to hear that Apple is expected to unveil the iPhone 5S on 10 September at a special event.
A federal judge took Apple to task on Friday for showing no contrition about potentially defrauding its customers of hundreds of millions of dollars.
Rumoured Apple iPhone 5C to lead budget phone charge that will account for half of all smartphone sales by 2018.
Apple's rumoured low-cost iPhone could outsell the iPhone 5S in 2014, an analyst has predicted.
Apple has released the fifth beta version of iOS 7 to developers, bringing bug fixes and improvements including design tweaks and Control Center features to the upcoming operating system for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
Patent company VirnetX is adding a patent it was recently granted to its ongoing patent infringement lawsuit against Apple in a federal court in Texas.
The majority of developers are working on an iOS 7 update for their apps, and that, of those updates, more than half will drop support for iOS 6 and older.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Synology DS216+ Review
- Microsoft dials back Windows 10 upgrades to 2X a year
- No more passwords with Google's Trust API
- Spotify takes on Apple and Google with family plan
- How to go back to Windows 7 or 8 after an unwanted Windows 10 upgrade
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager - HFCVIC
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Sharepoint, CRM, MS Dynamics)ACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSolution Architect (security domain)VIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCAmazon Web Services (AWS) IT SupportWA
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT