Android tablets may be on the rise in China, but that hasn't stopped Beijing resident Fu Zheng from buying Apple's latest iPad product. He was among the first to get his hands on the device on Friday when Apple launched the iPad Air at one of its loc...
The revamped Apple iWork suite changes the game for tablet productivity
The iPad Air was unveiled last week to an adoring public, and tech reporters quickly posted their thoughts in a swathe of early reviews. The overall response was positive; in our review of reviews, we present the pick of the praise lavished on the iP...
AT&T won't be matching T-Mobile's offer of free wireless data for the iPad Air when the device debuts at the company's stores across the U.S. next month.
The first glance at Apple’s latest additions to the iPad tablet line
Apple has given the iPad its first redesign since it debuted in 2010 and rechristened it the iPad Air. The fifth-generation model of the popular tablet computer is thinner and lighter than previous models and will go on sale starting in November.
With Apple widely expected to be launching a new iPad mini, it's worth revisiting what makes the mini such a compelling product.
Apple's widely anticipated Tuesday product launch (Wednesday 7am AEST) is expected to bring evolutionary updates to its iPad line and launch dates for new PCs and the latest version of its desktop OS.
Apple has begun decorating the Yerba Buena Center in San Francisco with colourful banners ahead of its 22 October event, which we expect will give us our first look at the iPad 5 and iPad mini 2.
What's better than one Apple event? Two Apple events, naturally. The folks from Cupertino evidently agree, as they have dispatched invitations to the media for a gathering next Tuesday, October 22, in San Francisco at the Yerba Buena Center for the A...
Apple is hiring Burberry CEO Angela Ahrendts to lead its retail business, choosing someone from a fashion brand rather than from a consumer electronics retail chain.
Reports this week have reiterated the rumour that Apple is working on a larger iPhone (or two) that could be set to launch in 2014, with two analysts claiming that supply chain research has made them "confident" that a bigger iPhone is coming.
Apple could be in the early development stages of a 13in iPad aimed at the notebook market, an analyst has said.
With rumours that Apple is planning to unveil its iPad 5 and iPad mini 2 on 15 October, speculation about what the new iPads could look like, and what they'll feature, has been rife.
Shortly after obtaining a new iPhone 5S, CIO.com's Al Sacco, an unabashed BlackBerry user and Android loyalist, set out to find the best iOS apps that aren't available for other mobile platforms. He came with up these 15 must-have iPhone, iPad and iP...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
- Portrait Camera now available for iPhone 7 as Apple releases iOS 10.1 update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)VIC
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Defence - NV1SA
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- CCProject SchedulerACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (HTML5/Java/Oracle) 161031/P/551Asia
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- CCApplication Senior Project ManagerACT
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCService Now DeveloperVIC
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- TPICT Security SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 161026/AP/632Asia