Following Apple's hiring of Burberry CEO Angela Ahrendts, Apple's relationship with the fashion industry has come under more scrutiny than ever before. How closely are the two connected?
Android tablets may be on the rise in China, but that hasn't stopped Beijing resident Fu Zheng from buying Apple's latest iPad product. He was among the first to get his hands on the device on Friday when Apple launched the iPad Air at one of its loc...
The revamped Apple iWork suite changes the game for tablet productivity
The iPad Air was unveiled last week to an adoring public, and tech reporters quickly posted their thoughts in a swathe of early reviews. The overall response was positive; in our review of reviews, we present the pick of the praise lavished on the iP...
AT&T won't be matching T-Mobile's offer of free wireless data for the iPad Air when the device debuts at the company's stores across the U.S. next month.
The first glance at Apple’s latest additions to the iPad tablet line
Apple has given the iPad its first redesign since it debuted in 2010 and rechristened it the iPad Air. The fifth-generation model of the popular tablet computer is thinner and lighter than previous models and will go on sale starting in November.
With Apple widely expected to be launching a new iPad mini, it's worth revisiting what makes the mini such a compelling product.
Apple's widely anticipated Tuesday product launch (Wednesday 7am AEST) is expected to bring evolutionary updates to its iPad line and launch dates for new PCs and the latest version of its desktop OS.
Apple has begun decorating the Yerba Buena Center in San Francisco with colourful banners ahead of its 22 October event, which we expect will give us our first look at the iPad 5 and iPad mini 2.
What's better than one Apple event? Two Apple events, naturally. The folks from Cupertino evidently agree, as they have dispatched invitations to the media for a gathering next Tuesday, October 22, in San Francisco at the Yerba Buena Center for the A...
Apple is hiring Burberry CEO Angela Ahrendts to lead its retail business, choosing someone from a fashion brand rather than from a consumer electronics retail chain.
Reports this week have reiterated the rumour that Apple is working on a larger iPhone (or two) that could be set to launch in 2014, with two analysts claiming that supply chain research has made them "confident" that a bigger iPhone is coming.
Apple could be in the early development stages of a 13in iPad aimed at the notebook market, an analyst has said.
With rumours that Apple is planning to unveil its iPad 5 and iPad mini 2 on 15 October, speculation about what the new iPads could look like, and what they'll feature, has been rife.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (Mid-level)VIC
- CCDocument ControllerNSW
- FTSystem AnalystsACT
- FTAudio Visual / Video Solution Architect | $100 p/hrVIC
- FTDrupal Web DeveloperACT
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Support EngineerQLD
- CCPeoplesoft DeveloperACT
- FTProject Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- TPLevel 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieQLD
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - FinanceQLD
- TPSoftware Licensing SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerACT
- FTICT Relationship Manager - Service Delivery EnvironmentNSW
- FTLevel 2 HelpdeskVIC
- FTAEM Technology Lead - Blue Chip companyNSW
- FTTechnical Expert | 3mth+contractVIC
- FTInfrastructure DesignerVIC
- CCChange and Communications Analyst - TelcoVIC
- TPAutomation Test AnalystQLD
- FTMidrange Application Developer (.Net)ACT
- TPBusiness Project ManagerNSW