If your iPad is having trouble connecting to the Internet due to Wi-Fi issues, we have good news and bad news.
The iPad isn't special when it comes to airport security, it's just part of a smaller class of gadgets that doesn't need to be removed for screening.
So you're holding off on the iPad for the 3G version that arrives in a month, dreaming of placing VoIP calls from anywhere as an alternative to your phone. Just don't expect to do so with Skype, yet.
Enterprise software vendor Sybase plans to update its mobile device enterprise management software, called Afaria, so it can work with iPads as well as with devices running Google's Android OS, the company announced Tuesday.
Apple's iPad is about twice as fast as the current iPhone, according to recently-published benchmark tests.
Web developers behind the sites on Apple's approved list of iPad-ready online destinations have confronted an issue that the device-maker is forcing to the fore: are official World Wide Web Consortium standard languages sufficient tools to deliver cu...
The Easter weekend proved huge for Apple as sales of the iPad reportedly blasted past half a million units sold.
So you've probably heard about the iPad. Apple is once again making headlines with the release of a consumer-focused computing device, and the level of hysteria surrounding the iPad is fascinating from an anthropological point of view. But is the iPa...
Apple on Thursday will preview the next-generation iPhone operating system, just a few days after the launch of the iPad tablet, which also runs on the OS.
So the iPad has arrived to what can only be described as excessive fanfare. But will tablets become the gadget of choice for consumers who want to kick back and browse the Web, check e-mail, read an e-book or magazine, play games, or watch a movie? I...
Apple Computer on Saturday started selling the iPad tablet, a handheld device through which users can view movies, surf the Internet, read e-books and play games.
A touchpad manufacturer that last year sued Apple for patent infringement filed a complaint Monday with the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC), asking it to ban imports of Apple products, including the iPad and iPhone.
Apple has exhausted the supply of iPads slated to arrive at US customers' doorsteps this coming Saturday, according to the company's online store.
Just in time for the long-awaited iPad to go on sale, Apple has acquired the trademark on the iPad name from Fujitsu.
The iPad is just a week away, and game developers are starting to reveal what their titles will look like on the device. It's already clear that we'll be seeing a lot more detail in games, and hopefully more in-depth experiences to match.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10 launch draws a small group of Microsoft diehards in Boston
- Yahoo unveils app for texting with silent video
- HTC to reveal Vive final design and controller details in October
- Maliciously crafted MKV video files can be used to crash Android phones
- After Windows 8 debacle, OEMs wax rhapsodic over Windows 10
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW