Satya Nadella will hold his first press conference as Microsoft's CEO next week, and reports are emerging that he'll unveil a version of the Office suite for Apple's iPad.
Presto makes Foxtel’s movie library available for $20 per month without having to commit to a contract. The service will have access to roughly one thousand movies from several notable Hollywood studios, in addition to granting subscribers access to ...
Looking for iPhone and iPad business apps that can boost your productivity? These 12 lesser-known iOS downloads will help extend your mobile display to a desktop, schedule social-media updates, scan documents and much more.
Most people don't think of the iPad as a high-end computing device. These eight apps prove otherwise.
Apple has launched its free iTunes Radio service in Australia as it hopes to prevent customers from migrating to rival music streaming services.
SingTel is sticking its proverbial toe in the vast content aggregator lake with the launch of its NewsLoop app.
The CEOs of Apple and Samsung Electronics will participate in mediation ahead of a March trial in a patent dispute in a federal court in California.
A South Korean court on Thursday ruled against Samsung Electronics in a lawsuit that threatened to ban older iPhone and iPad models in the country for alleged patent infringement.
Apple marketers are some of the best in the business, especially when showing off the new iPad Air in a promotional video. But don't fall completely for the marketing hype this holiday season. We break down one of their most compelling videos to sepa...
Puzzles, adventure games, dungeon crawlers, and more fun for your favorite iOS device (during off-work hours, of course).
Chinese users had to wait for over a year before Amazon.com officially brought its Kindle Fire tablet to the country back in June. But so far, shipments of the products have been very low as competition in the country's tablet sector continues to rem...
Apple has been sued by US patent company DSS Technology Management for infringing two patents relating to the use of wireless peripheral devices, parent company Document Security Systems said Wednesday.
An iPad with a 12.9in display could launch in early 2014, says reports published this week that add to the speculation that Apple is working on a bigger iPad, or possibly even an iPad-MacBook hybrid.
Buying Apple products from your iPad just got a whole lot easier. More than three years after Cupertino released an Apple Store app for the iPhone, the company has finally followed it up with an Apple Store app for iPad.
Apple has announced its new iPad mini with Retina display is available in Australia from today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Cyber criminals hack Netflix: Symantec
- Australian businesses need to accept higher rotation of millennials: Kronos
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCOracle Test LeadNSW
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCJira Administrator - Western SydneyNSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTProject Support OfficerWA
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCProject Manager, Network, FinanceNSW
- CCImplementation AnalystNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Scrum/Pega SystemsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia