The rumours that Apple wants to buy high-rated UK chip supplier ARM have returned with dramatic effect.
A glitch in AT&T's Web site has exposed the e-mail addresses of more than 100,000 iPad buyers.
Google today attacked Apple's apparent decision to ban some third-party ad networks from collecting ad performance data on the iPhone and iPad.
While Apple's iPad, a device belonging to the ultra-mobile device (UMD) category, is all the rage among consumers, enterprise suppliers are already preparing it for business use, even though UMDs add even more support and control complexity for IT ma...
While Apple is set to rev up the hype machine at its Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), Avaya seems about ready to introduce an iPad-like device for business users that might steal a little of Steve Jobs’ thunder. The Avaya device acts like a ph...
Using MasterCard's MoneySend application, iPhone and iPad users will be able to send or receive money using their phone or tablet, the card company said on Thursday.
Companies showed off over a dozen new rivals for the iPad at Computex this year, including a nifty 10-inch touchscreen tablet that docks into a speaker from Compal Electronics.
Ladies and gentlemen, step up to the ring: We've got a good old-fashioned Microsoft-Apple battle a-brewin'.
Adobe Systems' newly released magazine digital viewer for iPad is the first component of an Adobe digital publishing platform that should help content producers more easily port their printed content onto various portable electronic devices, said Dav...
Budget Australian airline Jetstar has announced it will be undertaking a trial of the iPad as an in-flight entertainment device for domestic flights.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs said Tuesday that his company didn't begin the long-running feud with Adobe over Flash, but only reacted after its rival "started to raise a stink."
Apple has now sold more than two million iPad tablets, it said Monday, less than two months after the iPad's April 3 U.S. launch.
Apple announced that it has sold over two million iPads, in less than 60 days since the tablet became available in early April. The news comes less than one week after Apple unleashed the iPad to nine international markets last Friday, in Europe, Can...
Asus and MSI introduced on Monday at the Computex show in Taipei new tablet computers, designed to compete with Apple's iPad. The new tablets will run on various versions of Microsoft's Windows 7 OS, with customized user interfaces, and feature a var...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Telstra's mobile network goes down across the country
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA