Using MasterCard's MoneySend application, iPhone and iPad users will be able to send or receive money using their phone or tablet, the card company said on Thursday.
Companies showed off over a dozen new rivals for the iPad at Computex this year, including a nifty 10-inch touchscreen tablet that docks into a speaker from Compal Electronics.
Ladies and gentlemen, step up to the ring: We've got a good old-fashioned Microsoft-Apple battle a-brewin'.
Adobe Systems' newly released magazine digital viewer for iPad is the first component of an Adobe digital publishing platform that should help content producers more easily port their printed content onto various portable electronic devices, said Dav...
Budget Australian airline Jetstar has announced it will be undertaking a trial of the iPad as an in-flight entertainment device for domestic flights.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs said Tuesday that his company didn't begin the long-running feud with Adobe over Flash, but only reacted after its rival "started to raise a stink."
Apple has now sold more than two million iPad tablets, it said Monday, less than two months after the iPad's April 3 U.S. launch.
Apple announced that it has sold over two million iPads, in less than 60 days since the tablet became available in early April. The news comes less than one week after Apple unleashed the iPad to nine international markets last Friday, in Europe, Can...
Asus and MSI introduced on Monday at the Computex show in Taipei new tablet computers, designed to compete with Apple's iPad. The new tablets will run on various versions of Microsoft's Windows 7 OS, with customized user interfaces, and feature a var...
The Computex Taipei electronics show will celebrate its 30th anniversary when it opens next Tuesday, and will highlight several new tablet computers hoping to compete against Apple's iPad as well as a slew of other electronic gadgets.
Apple has unveiled local iPad pricing ahead of the tablet's May 28 down under launch, while Telstra, Optus and VHA have all announced pricing of their iPad data plans.
Apple opened a new retail store in Bondi Junction and launched its new iPad tablet in Australia this morning.
It was a landmark morning for Apple worshippers today, as the technology company opened a new store and launched its much hyped tablet -- the iPad.
Magazines and newspapers seeing their revenue imperiled by the Web's freewheeling ways may be finding hope in the iPad, the iPhone and other new media-friendly mobile devices, to judge by a number of panels at the TechCrunch Disrupt conference, held ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Oracle preps 'Sonoma' chip for low-priced Sparc servers
- Researchers develop astonishing Web-based attack on a computer's DRAM
- Samsung plots Galaxy S6 price cut, new phones to help business
- As Windows 10 launches, Microsoft pushes for enterprise adoption
- Zuckerberg: Video today, virtual reality tomorrow
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW