After wowing onlookers at the Consumer Electronics Show earlier this year, the highly anticipated Adam tablet is out of the experimental phase and could become available to users soon, perhaps by the end of this year.
Apple's new iPad casts a "halo" over the older iPhone, with owners of the tablet about twice as likely to want the company's smartphone as consumers who own neither, a Nielsen analyst said today.
Low-cost Android tablets resembling Apple's iconic iPad are on sale through retail sites like eBay for US$50 to $125, though observers say they could be a pain to own since they lack hardware and software support.
Microsoft is busy at work on a new tablet computer design, a product that may arrive from one or more of its hardware partners in "not a heck of a long time," CEO Steve Ballmer told analysts on Thursday.
The Victorian State Government has unveiled a program where 500 iPads will be delivered to a number of hospitals in the state, as the Brumby Labor government continues to show a great deal of interest in the Apple platform.
Apple was sued last week over claims that its iPad easily overheats, then suddenly switches itself off.
Market researcher iSuppli sharply increased its forecast for sales of Apple's popular iPad to 12.9 million by the end of this year, from an earlier target of 7.1 million.
After releasing its own handset to compete with Apple's iPhone, Lenovo looks like it may be preparing to take on the iPad. The Chinese company plans on releasing its own tablet PC at the end of the year.
Apple's App Store may well be a haven of new, always-updated touch-based gaming experiences, but what if you have an urge for some retro gaming? A recent how-to will show you how to get Super Nintendo gaming on your iPad.
Despite being a pioneer in tablet PCs, Microsoft has failed to translate its ambitions into a successful slate-computing strategy.
The chief executive of South Australia's health department issued a sternly worded letter to all staff in late May warning them off corporate purchases of Apple's flagship iPad device until the department's IT team could properly assess the device.
Chinese networking and telecommunications company Huawei will launch a Google Android-powered tablet in Australia by the end of 2010. The company claims the tablet's low price point will make it an appealing alternative to Apple's iPad.
Apple says it has sold 3 million iPads in just 80 days, validating the tablet computer's popularity among consumers and business users.
Apple's iPad may soon put a stake in the heart of netbooks, research analysts said this week.
This hasn't been AT&T's month. First, security researchers found a loophole in the company's Web site that could be used to reveal e-mail addresses for tens of thousands of Apple iPad customers. Now, some users are reporting that when they log in...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 review: The new people's champion topples Titans
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 launches with limited stock, no custom-cooled variants
- Review: DJI’s Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier (video)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCExcel DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCMobile LI SMEVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCOffice 365 Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCOracle Applications Team LeadNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCSenior Oracle Systems SpecialistNSW