News Corp's iPad-exclusive newspaper, The Daily, is now available in the Australian iTunes App Store after launching last week in the US.
News Corp's iPad-only newspaper, The Daily, launched this week with much fanfare. The digital newspaper is Rupert Murdoch's attempt to prove that the world is still willing to pay for journalism; The Daily costs US$0.99c per week or $39.99 per year.
An employee of the Reuters news agency has reportedly spotted an early version of the highly anticipated successor to the original iPad.
For years, IT departments struggled with iPhones and now iPads coming into the enterprise-but Android devices will blindside them. Even worse, the fragmented world of Android is coming quickly.
The price of DRAM, the main memory chips inside personal computers, may tick up in coming months as stronger demand for laptop and desktop computers with new microprocessors from Intel and Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) drives stronger PC buying, analy...
Just like with the iPod and the iPhone, a whole ecosystem of accessories has grown up around Apple's wundertablet, the iPad.
Analysts firms are predicting that Android will make serious gains in the mobile device operating system market this year.
Shortly after tying with Apple's iOS for first place among smartphone operating systems hitting Millennial Media's mobile advertising network, Android is now firmly in first place.
While the iPad was a runaway hit for consumers in 2010, Forrester analyst Ted Schadler says its competitors should temper expectations if they expect rapid adoption in the enterprise market.
Companies have turned to Internet videos to leap ahead of rivals in announcing their new products at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) this year, or at least to create buzz around their launches.
Enterprise software vendors are finding new opportunities to serve customers on iPads, iPhone and other consumer devices
A new survey of business IT buyers shows demand for the new-style tablets is exploding in the enterprise. One big surprise is the willingness of enterprises to use tablets such as the iPad to replace laptops, for years the main mobile computing platf...
It's no surprise that iPhone and Android users are using more data today than the iPhone users of two years ago (when there were no popular Android devices). But a recent report from Arieso, a British firm that provides cellular carriers software to ...
Apple has started a store-wide 'shopping event' on the online Apple store, as well as in Australian retail stores. Discounts on many Apple and third-party iPhone, iPad, Mac and iPod products are available, and free shipping is included on all sale it...
Better known for its wireless mobile phone accessories, French company Parrot today announced the launch of the AR.Drone in Australia. The AR.Drone is a "quadricopter" that is controlled via an app specially designed for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Tou...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CC12 months + 2x12 months | $80/hr | NV1 Project Manager | Large govt departmentACT
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCOracle Siebel Administrator - JULY STARTACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW