Apple will host on March 2 an event in San Francisco where the company is expected to announce the next version of its popular iPad tablet, according to a technology blogger at the Wall Street Journal.
Adobe says Flash support for tablets based on Google's upcoming "Honeycomb" version of the Android operating system will be available "within a few weeks".
LG Electronics provided details on some of its most highly anticipated mobile gadgets on Sunday, including the LG Optimus Pad tablet and Optimus 3D smartphone, which will be shown at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona this week.
The upcoming Batman: Arkham City video game will be accompanied by a comic book mini-series that will be available on the Apple iPad as well as online.
The iPad 2 rumours are flying thick and fast at the moment, and the latest is that Apple's new version of its tablet computer is already in production.
Motorola's highly anticipated Xoom Android tablet finally has a launch date and pricing details (at least in the US), with the much hyped tablet hitting the shelves on 24 February for US$799.
News Corp's iPad-exclusive newspaper, The Daily, is now available in the Australian iTunes App Store after launching last week in the US.
News Corp's iPad-only newspaper, The Daily, launched this week with much fanfare. The digital newspaper is Rupert Murdoch's attempt to prove that the world is still willing to pay for journalism; The Daily costs US$0.99c per week or $39.99 per year.
An employee of the Reuters news agency has reportedly spotted an early version of the highly anticipated successor to the original iPad.
For years, IT departments struggled with iPhones and now iPads coming into the enterprise-but Android devices will blindside them. Even worse, the fragmented world of Android is coming quickly.
The price of DRAM, the main memory chips inside personal computers, may tick up in coming months as stronger demand for laptop and desktop computers with new microprocessors from Intel and Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) drives stronger PC buying, analy...
Just like with the iPod and the iPhone, a whole ecosystem of accessories has grown up around Apple's wundertablet, the iPad.
Analysts firms are predicting that Android will make serious gains in the mobile device operating system market this year.
Shortly after tying with Apple's iOS for first place among smartphone operating systems hitting Millennial Media's mobile advertising network, Android is now firmly in first place.
While the iPad was a runaway hit for consumers in 2010, Forrester analyst Ted Schadler says its competitors should temper expectations if they expect rapid adoption in the enterprise market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
- By 2020, you'll say more to a machine than to your spouse
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Commercial and Bid ManagerVIC
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- CCSystem TestersQLD
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCSAP FIORIACT
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW
- FTSenior Application SupportSA
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-Month Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW