A news story is fueling speculation that Apple may be about to introduce a multi-gigabit peripherals connection, possibly for a future iPad or even for an expected refresh of its MacBook Pro notebook line later this month.
Tablet computing is a decade-old technology, but one that lay buried since users rejected Microsoft's "heavy OS" approach a while back. A year ago, Apple's iPad resurrected the tablet computing concept, delivering a lightweight sheet of computational...
Apple will host on March 2 an event in San Francisco where the company is expected to announce the next version of its popular iPad tablet, according to a technology blogger at the Wall Street Journal.
Adobe says Flash support for tablets based on Google's upcoming "Honeycomb" version of the Android operating system will be available "within a few weeks".
LG Electronics provided details on some of its most highly anticipated mobile gadgets on Sunday, including the LG Optimus Pad tablet and Optimus 3D smartphone, which will be shown at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona this week.
The upcoming Batman: Arkham City video game will be accompanied by a comic book mini-series that will be available on the Apple iPad as well as online.
The iPad 2 rumours are flying thick and fast at the moment, and the latest is that Apple's new version of its tablet computer is already in production.
Motorola's highly anticipated Xoom Android tablet finally has a launch date and pricing details (at least in the US), with the much hyped tablet hitting the shelves on 24 February for US$799.
News Corp's iPad-exclusive newspaper, The Daily, is now available in the Australian iTunes App Store after launching last week in the US.
News Corp's iPad-only newspaper, The Daily, launched this week with much fanfare. The digital newspaper is Rupert Murdoch's attempt to prove that the world is still willing to pay for journalism; The Daily costs US$0.99c per week or $39.99 per year.
An employee of the Reuters news agency has reportedly spotted an early version of the highly anticipated successor to the original iPad.
For years, IT departments struggled with iPhones and now iPads coming into the enterprise-but Android devices will blindside them. Even worse, the fragmented world of Android is coming quickly.
The price of DRAM, the main memory chips inside personal computers, may tick up in coming months as stronger demand for laptop and desktop computers with new microprocessors from Intel and Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) drives stronger PC buying, analy...
Just like with the iPod and the iPhone, a whole ecosystem of accessories has grown up around Apple's wundertablet, the iPad.
Analysts firms are predicting that Android will make serious gains in the mobile device operating system market this year.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Future Intel CPUs could be cobbled together using different parts
- PowerColor's Radeon RX 470 graphics card is down to $120
- Legendary RPG Planescape: Torment is getting an Enhanced Edition, 17 years later
- GeForce GTX 1060 added to Nvidia's For Honor, Ghost Recon: Wildlands free game bundle
- Razer’s updated Blade Pro is the first ever THX-certified laptop
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTArcFM DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication PackagerNSW
- CCPerformance TesterQLD
- CCProjects Governance Risk SpecialistSA
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTHyperion SpecialistNSW
- FTService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - ApplicationsSA
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieQLD
- FTDigital Business Analyst X 2 vacancies- Digital TransformationNSW
- FTSenior Test AnalystSA
- FTSenior Lead Developer/Architect - TelcoVIC
- FTMicrosoft Designer / ArchitectVIC
- TPGIS Officer | Map InfoQLD
- TPProject Manager - Digital Banking ProjectQLD
- FTSAS DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP FICO Support AnalystWA
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps - Web AdministratorQLD
- CCSystems EngineerACT
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!NSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Nexus 9k ACINSW
- FTGIS Software DeveloperQLD