Apple has come a long way, secretly courting the enterprise to adopt iPhones and iPads, but a closer look at its iOS Developer Enterprise Program shows that Apple still has much to learn about the needs of companies.
Victorian Premier, John Brumby, has promised every doctor in the state's public hospital system would be issued with an Apple iPad if his incumbent Labor Government was returned to power in the state's upcoming election.
After all the hype about the new MacBook Air releases, all the oohing and aahing over the engineering that slipped a significant amount of power and capability into such a tiny package, I was ready to be somewhat disappointed by the new 13.3-inch Mac...
Up until now, the Australian version of Apple's eBook marketplace, the iBookstore, has been fairly sparsely populated compared with rivals. But yesterday it appeared as if the company has added half a dozen major new publishers to its catalogue in a ...
Apple's 11-inch MacBook Air may create a conundrum for prospective Mac owners: should they buy a petite Apple laptop or an iPad? When Apple launched the Air, it said it was a hybrid device combining the best aspects of the MacBook with the iPad. Jus...
In the largest survey on tablet devices to be undertaken in Australia, GfK Australia has found that 188,000 tablets have been purchased in the last six months, with the majority of these being Apple iPads.
Telstra has become the first carrier in Australia to release its own branded portable Android tablet, citing a gap in the entry-level market as a core reason behind its aggressive pricing.
When Apple's iOS 4.2 debuts next month, it will offer enough features to make the iPad tablet a device that's safe for business if IT security teams take the right steps.
An iPad app that acts as a menu for restaurants will be launched at a food and hospitality trade expo next week in Sydney.
An Australian-designed application that allows users to order take away food via an iPhone, iPod Touch or Apple iPad launched this week.
Apple's iOS and Google's Android OS dominate the new non-BlackBerry installations in enterprises across the globe between July and September 2010, according to Good Technology's tally of what the mobility management vendor's customers are deploying. ...
When it comes to iOS downgrading, most people talk about reverting to an older version of the operating system, like going from iOS 4 back to 3.2. The guy who posted this video to YouTube clearly has an entirely different definition.
The Tasmanian Department of Education and Training has revealed over 30 iPads are being trialled in a number of schools across the state, with plans in the works to also examine the potential for Android- and Windows-based tablets to be used as an ed...
Schools and universities right around Australia had jumped headfirst into trials of Apple's hyped iPad tablet as they rush to discover exactly what the device's use will be in the educational field - sometimes with the support of their overarching ed...
Google said on Monday that Apple iPad owners would soon be able to edit Google Docs files on their tablets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Startup SQLdep aims to help DBAs stay sane
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- France, Germany want EU to take a tougher stance on tech firms
- Divoom Voombox-Travel rugged Bluetooth speaker
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTClient Services Manager | Digital Client Services ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Online Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC