Although the Apple tablet been available for just seven months, the iPad is being strongly embraced by businesses, particularly financial services, health care, technology, and legal providers, say three separate enterprise surveys. A big reason is t...
From Awesome Currency Calculator to iTranslate, here are 15 iPad apps that will help you do the job and make the process a bit more fun.
Apple has come a long way, secretly courting the enterprise to adopt iPhones and iPads, but a closer look at its iOS Developer Enterprise Program shows that Apple still has much to learn about the needs of companies.
Victorian Premier, John Brumby, has promised every doctor in the state's public hospital system would be issued with an Apple iPad if his incumbent Labor Government was returned to power in the state's upcoming election.
After all the hype about the new MacBook Air releases, all the oohing and aahing over the engineering that slipped a significant amount of power and capability into such a tiny package, I was ready to be somewhat disappointed by the new 13.3-inch Mac...
Up until now, the Australian version of Apple's eBook marketplace, the iBookstore, has been fairly sparsely populated compared with rivals. But yesterday it appeared as if the company has added half a dozen major new publishers to its catalogue in a ...
Apple's 11-inch MacBook Air may create a conundrum for prospective Mac owners: should they buy a petite Apple laptop or an iPad? When Apple launched the Air, it said it was a hybrid device combining the best aspects of the MacBook with the iPad. Jus...
In the largest survey on tablet devices to be undertaken in Australia, GfK Australia has found that 188,000 tablets have been purchased in the last six months, with the majority of these being Apple iPads.
Telstra has become the first carrier in Australia to release its own branded portable Android tablet, citing a gap in the entry-level market as a core reason behind its aggressive pricing.
When Apple's iOS 4.2 debuts next month, it will offer enough features to make the iPad tablet a device that's safe for business if IT security teams take the right steps.
An iPad app that acts as a menu for restaurants will be launched at a food and hospitality trade expo next week in Sydney.
An Australian-designed application that allows users to order take away food via an iPhone, iPod Touch or Apple iPad launched this week.
Apple's iOS and Google's Android OS dominate the new non-BlackBerry installations in enterprises across the globe between July and September 2010, according to Good Technology's tally of what the mobility management vendor's customers are deploying. ...
When it comes to iOS downgrading, most people talk about reverting to an older version of the operating system, like going from iOS 4 back to 3.2. The guy who posted this video to YouTube clearly has an entirely different definition.
The Tasmanian Department of Education and Training has revealed over 30 iPads are being trialled in a number of schools across the state, with plans in the works to also examine the potential for Android- and Windows-based tablets to be used as an ed...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 2 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
- 3 Subaru WRX Premium CVT review: A wolf in sheep’s clothing
- 4 Oppo R5 review: Among the most innovative of smartphones
- 5 Apple Mac Mini review: A Macintosh that's easy on the wallet
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge pricing: Vodafone vs Optus vs Telstra vs Virgin
- Smaller, lower-priced Microsoft Surface 3 tablet coming in May
- In a haystack of data, Alation helps find the needle
- Apigee aims to unify IoT with APIs
- EPIC appeals to court for FAA drone privacy rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerQLD
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW