Apple and Vodafone have secured a deal with the New Zealand Police to provide 6,000 police officers with iPhones and 3,900 of those officers with iPads.
As we wrote last week, Apple's rights to the iPhone trademark in Brazil was hanging in the balance, in the latest twist, Brazilian regulators have ruled the company doesn't have the exclusive rights to the name in the country.
Apple has won a new patent covering "microslot antenna" technology that could enable the next iPhone, iPad or MacBook to be thinner, or could leave more space within the device's housing for internal components. The technology could also allow Apple ...
Apple's iPad certainly has a whole variety of uses. One of the coolest we've come across specifically is iPad mini being professionally installed into a car dashboard.
Apple has been blamed for the potentially dangerous flaws found in the FireReady bushfire information iOS app.
Friends of the Earth is accusing Apple and Samsung of "trashing tropical forests and coral reefs in Indonesia" due to the use of tin in the iPhone and iPad.
Following the alleged discovery iPhone prototypes with multiple screen sizes, an analyst has claimed that he is "now confident" that Apple will launch a low-cost iPhone this year.
A newly published patent application indicates that that Apple is considering a new security feature for its future devices that would replace passcodes with an image recognition system.
Sends out text to customers warning that update will cause problems
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak has said that he thinks the company is falling behind in the smartphone market with its iPhone, and allowing rivals such as Samsung to catch up.
New iPad 5 renderings have been created based on the leaked back plate that emerged last week, showing what Apple's next iPad could look like in comparison to the iPad 4 and iPad mini.
iPhone 5S and iPhone 6 have reportedly been spotted at Apple's suppliers by a source who claims that both smartphones will launch this year.
Apple has been granted several new patents this week, including two design patents covering the slide-to-unlock feature and the rounded corners of the original iPhone, as well as a patent relating to touchscreen technology that could collect solar en...
Apple shares have been plummeting, but analysts expect that an iPhone 5S and an iPhone with a bigger screen to take on the 'phablet' market could help the company recover.
As announced at the end of January, Apple has begun offering a 128GB version of the fourth-generation iPad on the company's online store.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSOE Business AnalystACT
- FTWindows Server Engineer MCSE, SCCM, SCOM, PowershellNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksVIC
- FTOSS Developer - BPM (Business Process Manager) SMEVIC
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTInfrastructure DesignerVIC
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsQLD
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Multiple rolesQLD
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystVIC
- PTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSharepoint Support AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- CCNetwork Design SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical SpecialistACT
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- CCServer SOE EngineerACT
- FTSenior Java EngineerWA
- TPProject Support AnalystNSW
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- TPIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Audio Visual/Video DomainVIC
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW