Apple's newest 9.7-in. tablet marries high-end hardware with a more manageable size.
A fantastic tablet that could've been much more
Don't for a second think this is a discounted version of Apple's famed iPad
The smartwatch that's supposed to jump-start the category
Anything an iPad Air 2 can do, only cheaper
iPad in pictures
Microsoft’s new tablet, the Surface 3, is looking to be a compelling option to Apple’s iPad. Here are seven reasons the Surface 3 may make you want to leave your iPad at home.
Tips, tricks, tweaks, and twerks for Office gurus looking to make the most of the iPad variant
Google's newly completed Apps suite can't beat Apple's improved iWork or Microsoft Office
The 10 tools you must have on your iPad for business
Apple's focus on security means it will eventually offer Macs equipped with an ARM processor, Creative Strategies analyst Ben Bavarian said.
The new iPad Pro has the hardware needed to make it an easy editing tool for videographers on the go. This video was imported directly to the iPad and edited in iMovie.
Executive News Editor Ken Mingis and Apple expert Michael deAgonia get some hands-on time with Apple's new 9.7-in. iPad Pro.
Night Shift isn't sensor based and auto-adjusting like True Tone. But it works almost the same, and you don't have to buy a brand-new iPad Pro to get it.
Go ahead, save a couple hundred bucks by picking the 9.7-inch iPad Pro over the 12.9-inch model. It's sized much better and barely compromises at all.
Jailbreaking--the process that enables you to install unauthorized-by-Apple third-party apps and additional features on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad--has been in a largely dormant state since the release of iOS 6. But it's back again.
The iOS 6.1 update fixes some bugs, but also introduces brand new ones, like potentially crippling your iPhone’s built-in speaker.
Struggling to read small text on your iPad mini? There's a fix for that.
If you've got a library of downloaded videos and want to watch them on your smartphone or tablet, you might find out they're the wrong file type. Some tablets and phones can only play specific file types, and only a few devices support high definitio...
Among other things, the iPad is a great way to save paper: It lets you carry around all kinds of digital documents that you might otherwise have had to print.
A group of business users and iPad Pro power users look back on their time with Apple's tablet and share favorite features, as well as the shortcomings that drive them mad.
They might lack sizzle, but the new iPhone SE and 9.7-inch iPad Pro fill important market niches.
The pro-grade tablets from Microsoft and Apple may have some things in common, but the strategy behind them is quite different.
Not enough noise is being made over the changes to Apple’s second generation iPad Air. The gold-standard in tablets has undergone an extreme internal makeover, and yet too few are batting an eye.
Apple revealed iOS 8 will come with several improvements at its iPhone 6 launch event on 9 September. Revisions include a new health application, a multimedia savvy messaging application, an improved keyboard and added functionality to its ‘Photos’ g...
Videos about iPad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- CCApplication Packaging ExpertVIC
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW