Apple's newest 9.7-in. tablet marries high-end hardware with a more manageable size.
A fantastic tablet that could've been much more
Don't for a second think this is a discounted version of Apple's famed iPad
The smartwatch that's supposed to jump-start the category
Anything an iPad Air 2 can do, only cheaper
iPad in pictures
Microsoft’s new tablet, the Surface 3, is looking to be a compelling option to Apple’s iPad. Here are seven reasons the Surface 3 may make you want to leave your iPad at home.
Tips, tricks, tweaks, and twerks for Office gurus looking to make the most of the iPad variant
Google's newly completed Apps suite can't beat Apple's improved iWork or Microsoft Office
The 10 tools you must have on your iPad for business
Back up your iPhone, iPod, or iPad and get ready to upgrade to Apple's next-gen operating system.
Apple's latest mobile operating system arrives today, and here is a list of all the devices that support iOS 10.
Apple is including the iPhone and iPad Pro in this year's back-to-school promotion because the company must manage a slumping smartphone as well as a stuck-in-decline tablet market, an analyst said.
The OneNote and Evernote note-taking apps are both useful, but one is thoughtfully designed for use with the iPad Pro and Apple's Pencil stylus, while the other ... isn't.
Let’s face it: Third-party keyboards have left Apple’s iOS keyboard in the dust. Here are our favorite picks.
You upgraded to the latest version of iOS, but now you need to revert back? Here are the instructions.
Jailbreaking--the process that enables you to install unauthorized-by-Apple third-party apps and additional features on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad--has been in a largely dormant state since the release of iOS 6. But it's back again.
The iOS 6.1 update fixes some bugs, but also introduces brand new ones, like potentially crippling your iPhone’s built-in speaker.
Struggling to read small text on your iPad mini? There's a fix for that.
If you've got a library of downloaded videos and want to watch them on your smartphone or tablet, you might find out they're the wrong file type. Some tablets and phones can only play specific file types, and only a few devices support high definitio...
A group of business users and iPad Pro power users look back on their time with Apple's tablet and share favorite features, as well as the shortcomings that drive them mad.
They might lack sizzle, but the new iPhone SE and 9.7-inch iPad Pro fill important market niches.
The pro-grade tablets from Microsoft and Apple may have some things in common, but the strategy behind them is quite different.
Not enough noise is being made over the changes to Apple’s second generation iPad Air. The gold-standard in tablets has undergone an extreme internal makeover, and yet too few are batting an eye.
Apple revealed iOS 8 will come with several improvements at its iPhone 6 launch event on 9 September. Revisions include a new health application, a multimedia savvy messaging application, an improved keyboard and added functionality to its ‘Photos’ g...
Videos about iPad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- CCSystem TestersQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 161013/JP/602Asia
- FTIncident & Problem AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security/Admin.) 161014/SA/253Asia
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCResident Operation Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW