Are you considering the iPad 2 as your first iPad? An iPad, unplugged, is a welcome contrast to the communications-driven iPhone. Take our tour of cool apps that take advantage of the iPad's leisurely user experience.
News Corp's iPad-exclusive newspaper, The Daily, is now available in the Australian iTunes App Store after launching last week in the US.
News Corp's iPad-only newspaper, The Daily, launched this week with much fanfare. The digital newspaper is Rupert Murdoch's attempt to prove that the world is still willing to pay for journalism; The Daily costs US$0.99c per week or $39.99 per year.
From Awesome Currency Calculator to iTranslate, here are 15 iPad apps that will help you do the job and make the process a bit more fun.
Up until now, the Australian version of Apple's eBook marketplace, the iBookstore, has been fairly sparsely populated compared with rivals. But yesterday it appeared as if the company has added half a dozen major new publishers to its catalogue in a ...
So far, Apple has sold more than 3 million of its iconic iPads, making it the best-selling tablet on the market. A runaway success? Absolutely.
Rockstar Games' Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars HD for iPad is now available from the App Store.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- FTTechnical LeadWA
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW