Here are some of the top iPad apps to help you in the workplace.
The potential of the iPad as an educational tool is slowly being unlocked, with the University of Adelaide handing out iPads to science students. Schools in Tasmania have been investigating Apple's tablet too. We've rounded up some of the best educat...
Our colleagues in the US have labelled the iPad the 'children's toy of the year'. There is no doubting the iPad's potential as a learning device, and we've rounded up some of the best educational and fun iPad apps for youngsters.
Although popular turn-by-turn GPS apps for the iPhone, like Navigon's MobileNavigator and TomTom's Australia are yet to make an appearance on the iPad, there are plenty of other GPS apps available in the App Store.
The iPad has been described as a revolutionary device, and it offers a world of possibilities when it comes to games.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple falls to third in China smartphone rankings, while Xiaomi vaults ahead
- Cleaning up botnets takes years, if ever, to complete
- Yahoo tackles large 'malvertising' campaign in its ad network
- Plantronics BackBeat Sense Bluetooth headphones
- OneDrive finally lets you sync shared folders
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW