acebook will soon be listening to its users -- literally -- but some of them wish it would cover its ears.
The latest version of Xamarin's namesake development platform has additional support for iOS and more features for sharing code across the Apple OS, Android and Windows.
Australians will be able to stream music, movies and videos to their televisions with the launch of Google’s Chromecast for less than $50.
Google is hoping to lure users to spending more time on its social network with a new photo playback feature for Google+ called "Stories."
Google is planning to add more smarts to its Google Translate service by acquiring Quest Visual, developer of the Word Lens camera-based translation app.
Airbnb has a new service for San Francisco and Los Angeles travelers and residents who enjoy spontaneity, or at least who don't like to plan.
Facebook has removed its standalone Poke app, an early clone of Snapchat, as well as its Camera app, from Apple's iTunes app store.
An intriguing feature that lets people find out how long they'd have to wait for an Uber ride is one of the new navigation tools in Google Maps' mobile app.
Yahoo is rolling out a new mail app for iPhone and iPod touch designed to deliver more than just messages.
Apple exposed iOS users to security threats by taking three weeks longer to patch the same vulnerabilities in the mobile OS that it previously fixed in Safari on OS X, a former Apple security engineer said.
A malware campaign of yet-to-be-determined origin is infecting jailbroken iPhones and iPads to steal Apple account credentials from SSL encrypted traffic.
Google Glass-wearing, iPhone-toting techies who can't be bothered to look at their smartphones for texts can instead peer into a different screen out of the corner of their eye.
Facebook now has its own take on location sharing -- an optional feature that periodically broadcasts people's locations to their friends.
Jawbone is investing in Bluetooth earpieces following the rise in demand for large screen smartphones.
In a matter of days, Samsung’s new Galaxy S5 will be sold in stores. It’ll sit alongside HTC’s One (M8), which was released but ten days earlier. Sony’s Xperia Z2 will follow shortly, along with Nokia’s recently unveiled Lumia 930. The tech-savvy wil...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
- How Moto Mods went from concept to product
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWebSphere Message BrokerACT
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence and Reporting Project OfficerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCPMO AnalystNSW