acebook will soon be listening to its users -- literally -- but some of them wish it would cover its ears.
The latest version of Xamarin's namesake development platform has additional support for iOS and more features for sharing code across the Apple OS, Android and Windows.
Australians will be able to stream music, movies and videos to their televisions with the launch of Google’s Chromecast for less than $50.
Google is hoping to lure users to spending more time on its social network with a new photo playback feature for Google+ called "Stories."
Google is planning to add more smarts to its Google Translate service by acquiring Quest Visual, developer of the Word Lens camera-based translation app.
Airbnb has a new service for San Francisco and Los Angeles travelers and residents who enjoy spontaneity, or at least who don't like to plan.
Facebook has removed its standalone Poke app, an early clone of Snapchat, as well as its Camera app, from Apple's iTunes app store.
An intriguing feature that lets people find out how long they'd have to wait for an Uber ride is one of the new navigation tools in Google Maps' mobile app.
Yahoo is rolling out a new mail app for iPhone and iPod touch designed to deliver more than just messages.
Apple exposed iOS users to security threats by taking three weeks longer to patch the same vulnerabilities in the mobile OS that it previously fixed in Safari on OS X, a former Apple security engineer said.
A malware campaign of yet-to-be-determined origin is infecting jailbroken iPhones and iPads to steal Apple account credentials from SSL encrypted traffic.
Google Glass-wearing, iPhone-toting techies who can't be bothered to look at their smartphones for texts can instead peer into a different screen out of the corner of their eye.
Facebook now has its own take on location sharing -- an optional feature that periodically broadcasts people's locations to their friends.
Jawbone is investing in Bluetooth earpieces following the rise in demand for large screen smartphones.
In a matter of days, Samsung’s new Galaxy S5 will be sold in stores. It’ll sit alongside HTC’s One (M8), which was released but ten days earlier. Sony’s Xperia Z2 will follow shortly, along with Nokia’s recently unveiled Lumia 930. The tech-savvy wil...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia