acebook will soon be listening to its users -- literally -- but some of them wish it would cover its ears.
The latest version of Xamarin's namesake development platform has additional support for iOS and more features for sharing code across the Apple OS, Android and Windows.
Australians will be able to stream music, movies and videos to their televisions with the launch of Google’s Chromecast for less than $50.
Google is hoping to lure users to spending more time on its social network with a new photo playback feature for Google+ called "Stories."
Google is planning to add more smarts to its Google Translate service by acquiring Quest Visual, developer of the Word Lens camera-based translation app.
Airbnb has a new service for San Francisco and Los Angeles travelers and residents who enjoy spontaneity, or at least who don't like to plan.
Facebook has removed its standalone Poke app, an early clone of Snapchat, as well as its Camera app, from Apple's iTunes app store.
An intriguing feature that lets people find out how long they'd have to wait for an Uber ride is one of the new navigation tools in Google Maps' mobile app.
Yahoo is rolling out a new mail app for iPhone and iPod touch designed to deliver more than just messages.
Apple exposed iOS users to security threats by taking three weeks longer to patch the same vulnerabilities in the mobile OS that it previously fixed in Safari on OS X, a former Apple security engineer said.
A malware campaign of yet-to-be-determined origin is infecting jailbroken iPhones and iPads to steal Apple account credentials from SSL encrypted traffic.
Google Glass-wearing, iPhone-toting techies who can't be bothered to look at their smartphones for texts can instead peer into a different screen out of the corner of their eye.
Facebook now has its own take on location sharing -- an optional feature that periodically broadcasts people's locations to their friends.
Jawbone is investing in Bluetooth earpieces following the rise in demand for large screen smartphones.
In a matter of days, Samsung’s new Galaxy S5 will be sold in stores. It’ll sit alongside HTC’s One (M8), which was released but ten days earlier. Sony’s Xperia Z2 will follow shortly, along with Nokia’s recently unveiled Lumia 930. The tech-savvy wil...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- Top 10 emerging technologies from the World Economic Forum
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW