Yahoo is rolling out a new mail app for iPhone and iPod touch designed to deliver more than just messages.
Apple exposed iOS users to security threats by taking three weeks longer to patch the same vulnerabilities in the mobile OS that it previously fixed in Safari on OS X, a former Apple security engineer said.
A malware campaign of yet-to-be-determined origin is infecting jailbroken iPhones and iPads to steal Apple account credentials from SSL encrypted traffic.
Google Glass-wearing, iPhone-toting techies who can't be bothered to look at their smartphones for texts can instead peer into a different screen out of the corner of their eye.
Facebook now has its own take on location sharing -- an optional feature that periodically broadcasts people's locations to their friends.
Jawbone is investing in Bluetooth earpieces following the rise in demand for large screen smartphones.
In a matter of days, Samsung’s new Galaxy S5 will be sold in stores. It’ll sit alongside HTC’s One (M8), which was released but ten days earlier. Sony’s Xperia Z2 will follow shortly, along with Nokia’s recently unveiled Lumia 930. The tech-savvy wil...
Overnight Nokia announced the Lumia 930 at the Microsoft Build conference in San Francisco, a Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone bristling with both features and the adored design language technophiles identify as uniquely Nokia.
Foxtel’s Play video-on-demand service is now available on Sony’s PlayStation 3, with the content provider pledging future support for the next-generation PlayStation 4.
Unify has set a timetable for the launch of its Project Ansible unified communications product, with beta testing scheduled for May.
Google has updated its cross-platform Play Games service, and promises it has more in store for this week's Game Developers Conference in San Francisco.
Fraunhofer Institute researchers are working to speed up the scanning of mobile app code for security flaws, aiming to offer developers in a few milliseconds the kind of analysis that once required an all-night scan of code.
Dedicated GPS brands have been facing stiff competition from GPS-enabled smartphones. In a case of “if you can’t beat them, join them”, Navman has launched its Smart Eco cloud service, which makes use of smartphones and tablets as companion devices. ...
The latest version of the Gmail app for iOS cuts down on inbox refresh delays and simplifies the log-in process for users with multiple Google mobile apps, the company said Wednesday.
Tough phones are rarely good phones, and popping an ordinary case on an iPhone doesn’t always cut it for most tradies and extreme sports enthusiasts. Born from this dilemma is a new product called InDepth cases.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft bests Google in patent case appeal
- Yahoo picks up fashion commerce site Polyvore
- Mt. Gox CEO Karpeles arrested by Japanese police
- Facebook says Flash security woes could hurt its business
- IBM fattens patent portfolio in cloud tech
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW