Teachers will be able to can create, edit, manage and share course materials with their students directly from Apple’s iPad following an update to its iTunes U software.
Presto pledged support for Google’s Chromecast when the dongle was launched at the end of May. Today the Foxtel subsidiary has kept its commitment by making it possible to stream Presto from select Android tablets, iPads and PCs to Chromecast equippe...
Apple has slashed the prices of its premium iPod Touch by up to 25 per cent and updated the feature set of its introductory 16GB model.
A new jailbreak for Apple's iOS software that uses confidential information intended only for security researchers could develop into a more sinister attack, according to security analysts.
LinkedIn is offering a job search app for iOS devices, aimed at making it easier for users to find and be notified of jobs apart from LinkedIn's main site.
Apple's tight vetting of mobile applications gives it a security edge over Android, but there are still several ways for attackers to steal data from iOS devices, a mobile security company warned in a report Tuesday.
Moscow-based Elcomsoft has developed a tool to collect iCloud backup files without knowing a person's Apple ID, a development intended to help law enforcement analyze seized computers.
Six months after adding its Place Pins feature, Pinterest is improving the search technology around the location pins.
Microsoft promises that a revamped Skype app for the iPhone will be significantly better than the current version, although it may be too late for users who have long since switched to other options.
Apple may be looking to infuse its mapping software with personally relevant results by incorporating social search with technology acquired from the startup Spotsetter.
Although the memory of a bad date can take a lot longer than 24 hours to truly fade, the dating app Tinder has decided that's plenty of time for its users to share photos with their matches.
Instagram has added a suite of new effects to its app in a move to win over users who might otherwise turn to alternative software for photo editing tools.
Apple CEO Tim Cook and one of his top lieutenants today outlined the next iterations of the company's critical iOS and the less-important OS X before enthusiastic developers.
If you like the way iOS predicts what word you're trying to spell, you can now look forward to it filling in the words that follow.
Google is updating its Google+ app for iOS devices, providing new photo playback and sharing features that could attract fans on the other side of the fence.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportNSW
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- FTPre-Sales Consultant - HardwareVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- CCBusiness Consultant - CPM SoftwareVIC
- CCSenior Digital DesignerNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCInfrastructure & Network Program Manager -Government BackgroundNSW
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceSA
- CCSecurity Architecture ManagerVIC
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst x 2QLD
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - Be a part of the innovation programVIC
- CCBase24 DeveloperNSW
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Windows Server) 161031/AP/962Asia
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCBackup ConsultantWA
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC