Australians can use the app Clipp to open, view, share and pay the bar tab or restaurant bill across 300 bars and pubs owned by the Australian Leisure and Hospitality (AHL) Group.
If you're looking to buy a used iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device, Apple is now offering an online tool to let you first check if it's been locked down by the previous owner, which could indicate that it was actually stolen or lost.
Apple has recommended to users of its new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus smartphones to reinstall iOS 8 after an update Wednesday led to complaints of lost cellular service and functionality on the Touch ID fingerprint identity sensor.
The Bank of Melbourne has claimed a first by adding support for biometric technology within its mobile banking application.
Apple’s iPhone 6 and 6 Plus have been cracked opened and stripped by repair site iFixit, which has revealed key specifications and repairing gripes.
Box foresees a significant jump in usage of its iPad and iPhone app resulting from one of the new extensions Apple will launch with the new iOS 8.
Apple unveiled its first wearable last night, the Apple Watch, along with the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Chief executive Tim Cook paid tribute to Steve Jobs during the presentation by paraphrasing his famous "one more thing."
The iOSphere is more and more certain it knows the details of the Apple iPhone 6, even though there is less and less to go on.
Apple has done well to insulate its iOS mobile operating system from many security issues, but a forthcoming demonstration shows it's far from perfect.
An open-source project has released the first free application for the iPhone that scrambles voice calls, which would thwart government surveillance or eavesdropping by hackers.
Apple users accessing Gmail on mobile devices could be at risk of having their data intercepted, a mobile security company said Thursday.
Mocana's Atlas platform is intended to make it easier for users to access enterprise apps from their smartphones without compromising security.
Payments software vendors, PayPal and Braintree, are giving Australian developers the chance to win a round trip to Silicon Valley to compete for $US100,000 against the world’s best as part of the global Battle Hack competition.
If Apple were to launch a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 later this year it would be beneficial to both the vendor and the wider ‘phablet’ market, according to Telsyte.
Teachers will be able to can create, edit, manage and share course materials with their students directly from Apple’s iPad following an update to its iTunes U software.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- The complete guide to earning and spending coins in Pokémon Go
- Mingis on Tech: Windows 10 turns 1
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCNetwork Architect - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA