Strong iPhone 6 sales helped Apple iOS's reclaim the top smartphone OS spot in the U.S. in the fourth quarter, after ceding the title to Android two years ago.
Today’s developers need to be mobile to be efficient because problems don’t go away when you’re out of the office. This list of iOS apps promises to keep you connected and able to handle tasks regardless of where and when they come up.
Apple's efforts this week to remedy the Wi-Fi connectivity issues plaguing many OS X users produced mediocre results, judging by comments left in Apple's support forum.
HTC continues to flex its photographic muscles with the Australian release of Re, a camera in the vein of a GoPro designed for the everyman. Re will go on sale today with a recommended retail price of $249.
The federal government has warned Australians of a new "Masque Attack" which can compromise Apple devices via malicious apps.
The next-generation Up3 from Jawbone will be one of the thinnest wearables capable of measuring a resting heart-rate.
Apple is at last offering a simple way for former iPhone users to receive text messages sent into limbo by the company's iMessage service.
Researchers at Palo Alto Networks said they've discovered an impressive malware attack against Apple devices, which for now appears to be limited to users of a Chinese application store.
Push notifications -- those pesky alerts from the apps on your smartphone -- tread a fine line between being useful and annoying. Facebook wants to tip the scales toward the former.
Ericsson's Bowser has been resurrected to make up for the lack of a WebRTC-compatible browser on iOS and is now available for download from Apple's App Store.
St George Bank has activated Touch ID login for its iOS mobile application following the successful implementation and trials of the biometric technology by subsidiary, Bank of Melbourne.
Seasoned business travelers share their favorite Android and iOS apps for booking flights and hotels, navigating airports and unfamiliar cities, staying in touch while on the move, and much more.
The launch of Apple Pay on Monday has brought considerable publicity to a technology that's already embedded in millions of Android smartphones yet has so far failed to take off.
Gartner claims tablets will represent only 9.5 per cent of total worldwide sales of devices in 2014, with growth slowing from 55 per cent year-over-year (YoY) in 2013 to 11 per cent this year.
Apple has conveniently slipped up by revealing the new versions of its iPad online, one day ahead of the company’s scheduled launch event.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity ExpertACT
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- CCBI Delivery Project ManagerVIC
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia