Jawbone's new Up wristband, a device that tracks your movement, sleeping patterns and eating habits, should not be classified as a fitness product but a wellness product, according to the company.
Apple has acquired mapping startup WiFiSlam, which is developing an indoor location service for smartphones, Apple said Monday.
US accessories company Kensington has introduced a "proximity monitoring system" that uses a Bluetooth-enabled fob and tag to keep track of valuables like your smartphone, keys, and other items.
Citrix Systems has upgraded its Podio applications for Android and iOS, as well as the ShareFile app for the latter, which can now be used to edit Microsoft Office documents.
Twitter is beefing up its self-service ad platform to give smaller businesses more targeting and analytics tools to reach potential customers on the site.
Samsung's new Galaxy S4 would be the "ultimate smartphone" if it ran Apple's iOS and accessed the Cupertino, Calif. company's app ecosystem, according to a clearly-impressed analyst said. Others, however, dismissed the idea.
BlackBerry today announced technology designed to securely separate work and personal data on Android and iOS smartphones and tablets, as its Balance software does for new BlackBerry 10 devices.
Aggressive sales of smaller tablets triggered a revised tablet sales forecast today by IDC, which upped its projections by 11 per cent for 2013 and said Android would supplant Apple's iOS as the dominant operating system this year.
While visiting what might otherwise be called respectable websites, you may have seen writers put forth the idea that "phablets" are eating Apple's lunch.
Until late January, Apple's App Store servers did not encrypt all communications with iOS clients, which exposed users to several potential attacks, according to a Google security researcher.
Could anonymous chat be the next big thing? At this year's South by Southwest Interactive, the place that helped put Twitter and FourSquare on the map, a fledgling app for anonymous chatting is gaining some traction.
Brooklyn-based Sprezzat wants to modernize caller ID for people's smartphones with a little help from Twitter and Facebook.
Apple doesn't do trade shows these days, not even the world's largest mobile trade show. But that's no reason to overlook last week's Mobile World Congress. Apple may not have joined other smartphone and tablet makers in Barcelona, but the iOS platfo...
Google on Tuesday pushed out an update for its Maps iPhone app designed to make it easier for users to search for local businesses and contacts in their address book.
The idea that the technology behind search is a done deal is far from the truth, according to Google, as the company appears to still have plenty of tricks up its sleeve to improve it.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
- Cerise Circular review: This Mac Pro wannabe gets sidetracked by gaming
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
- 5G will help autonomous cars cruise streets safely
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics DeveloperNSW
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - Six Sigma Black BeltVIC
- FTMid Level PHP DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Applications Support OfficerQLD
- FTLevel 3 Support AnalystVIC
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Database AdministratorVIC
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- CCTest ManagerWA
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- TPSenior Network EngineerWA
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- CCDevops EngineerNSW